Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mods over Biker Wario  (Read 1905 times)
Muggy
Newbie Kitten

The Name's Muggy

View Profile Awards
« on: March 01, 2018, 11:47:44 AM »

How exactly does Biker Wario work? I know that you can't add skin mods over the Biker Wario slot, it would just end up freezing the game.. or would it? As far as I know, there's only one mod that has Classic Wario recolors over the biker slot. The author of the mod even states that it normally classic skins don't work over biker but the author created a version that allows it to work. I want to know if in some way, is it really possible to rig any classic wario skin mods over the biker slots? I would appreciate for any insights and information, as well as any possible conclusions to see if this can get figured out. Thank you all for your time.
-Muggy

Ebola16
Importer of Dreams
Boss Kitten

Brawl R&D // Dolphin Emulator Dev

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 01:28:39 PM »

Classic Wario and Biker Wario have different bone layouts so they're not interchangeable without editing them. I haven't tried swapping between the two but if you edit the bones to the other bone layout it should be possible to swap. However, if the bones you edit are weighed, you'll need to re-rig the model. 

Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
    I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 10, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: