Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Help me ??
yes - 0 (0%)
no - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rules for and questions for Hacking project M 3.6??  (Read 2162 times)
BRAWL PLAYER
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: March 02, 2018, 08:30:48 PM »

First this requires a small introduction a few months ago I was able to finally make a copy of super smash bros
Brawl is already at last! already finished the hack on the same .ISO of the game .... (if for those who came to know me some
You see on this page I was using a modified .ISO

Another thing that I also want to do is give my sincere apologies to some users because before there was a time when
I was quite problematic on this fabulous website that was due to the fact that when I registered I was too young and was crazy
Today I am someone more mature

Finally about this post at the end I was able to run Project M n un wii U and as it is first time with this mods
I have seen many characters, stages, menus etc sometimes they are marked with "project M compatible"
Here are my doubts:

- Can I use stages that do not have a marking in their "project M compatible" description?

- If I want to change to "dr mario" from project M by dr mario melee

- I can download any mod of dr mario melee I can instalalarlo
  on any recolor of dr mario in project M ??

- Can I install any mod of Samus Aran and its respective zerozuit Samus without it congaing the game in its final smash?

- Is it possible to place other moveset without the game?

- Is it possible to change the game menu ??
 (if someone explain it to me I appreciate it)

Thank you very much Brawl Player

-----------------------------------------------//Original  Message for Spanish Users //----------------------------------------------------

Primero esto requiere una pequeña introduccion hace ya unos meses pude hacerme al fin con una copia de super smash bros
brawl ya se al  fin ! ya se acabo el hack sobre la misma .ISO del juego.... ( si para los que me llegaron a conocer alguna
ves en esta pagina anduve usando un .ISO modificado

Otra cosa que tambien quiero hacer es darles mis sinceras disaculpas a algunos usuarios ya que antes que hubo una epoca en que
fui bastante problematico en esta fabulosa pagina web eso se debio  a que cuando me registre era demasiado joven  y era un loco
hoy en dia soy alguien mas maduro

En fin respecto a este post al fin pude hacer funcionar Project M n una wii U y como es primera ves con este mods
yo he visto muchos personajes, stages , menus etc a veces vienen marcados con "project M compatible"
aqui vienen mis dudas:

- Yo puedo usar stages que no tengan marcado en su descripcion "project M compatible" ? 

- Si quiero cambiar a "dr mario" de project M por dr mario melee

- Yo puedo descargar un mod cualquiera de dr mario melee puedo instaalarlo
  sobre cualquier recolor de dr mario en project M??

- Puedo instalar cualquier mod de Samus Aran y su respectivo zerozuit Samus sin que este se conguele el juego en su smash final ?

- Es posible colocar  otros moveset sin que conguele el juego??

- Esposible  cambiar el menu del juego ??
 (si alguien me lo explicar se lo agradezco)   

Muchas Gracias  Brawl Player

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 11:06:23 PM »

So, with the movesets, I'm not entirely sure, as I only attempted replacing all movesets with vBrawl movesets for 3.2 (Without touching the .rels), and Pikachu's Up+B was the only thing that didn't work right, but I haven't a clue for PM 3.6

With skins, Project M uses vBrawl bonesets, so you can place any (compatible) skin over a character (Including Lucario skins over Mewtwo and/or Marth skins over Roy; dunno about the other additional PM characters tho, since I never played past 3.5); I dunno about 3.6, tho, but with 3.5, there is a single bug with skins, where replacing Mario/Dr. Mario costumes, while any can technically work, if it's not a PM skin, it'll have the wrong texture on his Side+B

BRAWL PLAYER
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 09:24:00 AM »

So, with the movesets, I'm not entirely sure, as I only attempted replacing all movesets with vBrawl movesets for 3.2 (Without touching the .rels), and Pikachu's Up+B was the only thing that didn't work right, but I haven't a clue for PM 3.6

With skins, Project M uses vBrawl bonesets, so you can place any (compatible) skin over a character (Including Lucario skins over Mewtwo and/or Marth skins over Roy; dunno about the other additional PM characters tho, since I never played past 3.5); I dunno about 3.6, tho, but with 3.5, there is a single bug with skins, where replacing Mario/Dr. Mario costumes, while any can technically work, if it's not a PM skin, it'll have the wrong texture on his Side+B

Well I already started with some stages and some skins for dr mario
    , mario, lucario, luigi and fox but I do not think they become a problem because before I had already tried several skins from dr mario and they worked very well the intersante will be with the stages
    so far I have only replaced one which was delfino plaza for its version of wii u

soon we will see what happens ...

thanks for answering

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: