Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All-Star Mode Limit Issue  (Read 1327 times)
Roadhog360
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 23, 2018, 04:17:12 PM »

Hey, so. I'm trying to add characters from my build to All-Star, but there's a rather large issue.
Any time I add more than four characters to the mode, it crashes. No matter who they they are (even vBrawl) or what series they're spread across, upon trying to add a fifth character to All-Star mode, the game mode will stop working upon clearing the first stage. Instead of going to the resting area for the first time, it hangs on the clear screen.

Note this has nothing to do with the cap of 5 characters per group. This is adding characters to All-Star mode in general, as a whole.

I really need a way to fix this so any help is appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 02:00:59 PM by Roadhog360 » Logged

Roadhog360
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 01:52:44 PM »

I should add additional information here...

I'm not trying to add more slots to bypass the 5 stage/character cap on each folder by adding more slots, I am actually trying to replace empty slots with characters.

So, my process is I copy another character's data over to an empty slot, then I change the character ID to my new one. This works for replacing four empty slots, but replacing a fifth empty slot causes the issue. Yes, I've made SURE I copied over the difficulty data and settings, and checked twice for all characters. I can tell this isn't a character issue since changing the fifth replaced empty slot to a character that still works causes the crash still.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: