Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Identifying Codes/Using Codesets W/Project M Ex  (Read 1350 times)
MazeDIs
Newbie Kitten

Brawl Modding isn't dead

View Profile Awards
« on: May 23, 2018, 09:30:10 PM »

I'll preface by saying I don't expect this question to get answered (not due to arrogance moreso the arrogance of the community). Daily, I continue to see Fresh  Project M builds that run codesets featuring Ex characters I.E: Legacy XP, Cobalt, Infinite ALM5252's Build etc.. None of the aforementioned users have responded (yes, literally). I've been throughout this excuse for a "community" asking for assistance in finding such codes for PMEx to run with other codes/codesets. I've taken matters into my own hands, hours of baseless code experimenting only to fail at every attempt. PMEx's codeset by PyotrLuzthin simply won't run properly when adding certain other codes with it. Upon launching the Project M Launcher, I'm booted directly back to the vWii menu. So I've decided that I'm going to simply continue to spam this question on every forum/YouTube video until the individuals who seem to make it work get rid of their ego and merely answer a simple question. My thing is, I wont be butthurt if someone simply says "I know how to do it but I wont tell you. Atleast I'll know where the community stands then. But to be so up on your high horse as to just ignore a request> (and considering everyone seems to have it working properly, a simple one at that?)

Slowly but surely changing Super Smash Bros. for the better

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: