Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BraveDragonWolf's Project: "RE-BUILD" [Please Read]  (Read 2257 times)
BraveDragonWolf
Supreme Kitten

People hate me...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Renowned Hacker Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: June 24, 2018, 07:47:00 PM »

If I can just get everyone's attention on this thread, it would REALLY help me know that everyone is concerned about what's going to happen with my mods and hopefully nobody will annoy me with reports.

So, a few days ago I got a brand new laptop, apparently it isn't the one I wanted because it lacks hard drive space. (About 256 GB and it's a solid state drive which I heard is good to have) I'm gonna send this new computer back and get the other laptop which was my second choice. The truth is I had was looking at two products and dell sent me the wrong one. It will have 256 GB for the SSD, and a perfect amount of storage for me on the hard drive.

So what I would like from most people is to be 100% aware that if all my mods are missing there rightful file link in the download links...Please be patient as I try to get them all re-uploaded when that day comes.
    Also, I still have my old hard drive with ALL my hard work on it. I just can't access it until I find a way to get those file off of the drive.

Currently I'm working on backing up my mods in dropbox.

Thank you all who have downloaded and enjoyed my mods the past couple years. I WILL get things back up and running when I can.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 10:47:23 PM »

I wish you luck, bro!  Undecided

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: