Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Custom characters impossible to play with  (Read 1355 times)
ElMachin
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 24, 2018, 09:21:14 AM »

Hello everyone !
I'm doing this topic because I actually have a weird problem (IDK if it's a common problem but nvm)
So the thing is when I'm loading PM 3.6 on my Wii, everything is fine (characters including Roy and Mewtwo, skins etc..)
I wanted to use the Waluigi mod so I have him as a playable character so I've downloaded "Waluigi for Project:M v3.6" . I guess I have to put all the folders and files of the mod into my SD card, replacing the old PM folders/files which I did. The thing is when I do this and I load PM and go to the character select screen, there's 3 blank slots which probably are Roy, Mewtwo and Waluigi and when I'm touching one of these slots with the cursor, the game freezes. Also, I can't select additional skins for the other characters.

Did I do something wrong when adding the mod on the SD card ? Is it something related to the BrawlEx folder ? I need a solution, please.

EDIT : Nevermind, I've downloaded the PM Ex and it works !! Thank God
One question remaining though : is it possible to do the Classic Mode ?

EDIT 2 : Okay so now, the game freezes when I'm selecting FIGHT... what can I do ?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 10:50:02 AM by ElMachin » Logged

Roadhog360
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 01:54:55 PM »

Hm... Alright, I might be able to try and solve this.

First of all, did you do all the UI correctly? Try setting the EX character's cosmetic ID to an already-existing character's like Mario's and seeing if the issue persists.

If that doesn't work, make sure your EX character has a .rel, and that your .rel was properly edited to work with the character's ID.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: