Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm trying to create BrawlEx SFX...  (Read 3569 times)
123123sora
Expert Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: June 05, 2015, 07:52:41 PM »

And this tutorial is really confusing me.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66417.0

One of the first paragraphs is written in kind of a confusing way...

"You'll need to first decide on which boss you are going to use. Then just start replacing that boss's sound effects with the ones from the hacked character's sfx. Simply open a smash bros brsar in super sawndz and insert the sawnd file for the character's sfx that you are going to use. Then open that same brsar file in BrawlBox 0.71 and export all the wave files from the sounds you replaced for that character. Then close BrawlBox. Go back to Super Sawndz and replace all of the boss character's sounds with the wave files you exported. MAKE SURE you pay CLOSE attention to the length of your sound file and the length of the previous boss wave file. If you have a wave file that is say, 2:36, do NOT put it over a boss wave that is 1:34! The boss wave file has to be either the same amount of time or longer than the one your are going to replace it with. If you put a long clip on a short boss clip it will exceed the file size."

What does this mean?? I have to replace all sounds of the boss with character sounds and then ??? I don't have a sawnd file for the character's sfx im going to use because I haven't made it.  and it says to export all the wavs and then replace them again for no reason...? I'm kind of lost here, can someone help me with what im supposed to be doing..??

Okay so I kind of figured it out and in PSA I replaced all of the voice SFX I could, but there are a ton of voice sfxs missing for the clone in-game. The clone is Rosalina over peach and I have her voice over Meta Ridley and I've got some of the voices working in-game but a lot of them are missing from the PSA ?? What do I do? The PSA appears not to have her hurt sounds or ko sounds or a lot of her attack sounds...
    « Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 12:00:55 AM by 123123sora » Logged

ThePhantomPsychic
    Extreme Kitten

You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 06:58:05 AM »

I cannot understand most of that...

Post Merge: June 06, 2015, 07:00:13 AM
    Nvm, I think I got it. Have you replaced the SFX in the .sawnd with [badam] SUPER SAWNDS [/badam]?
    « Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 07:00:13 AM by ThePhantomPsychic » Logged

123123sora
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 07:40:32 AM »

I cannot understand most of that...

Post Merge: June 06, 2015, 07:00:13 AM
    Nvm, I think I got it. Have you replaced the SFX in the .sawnd with [badam] SUPER SAWNDS [/badam]?

Yes Lol I already replaced Meta Ridley sounds with Rosalina sounds.

Darklan Shadow
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 08:02:41 PM »

So, did you solve the KO sounds issue? I have the same problem, i don't know where they are suppoused to be and I really need help on that

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: