Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Official Archie Sonic models !  (Read 5396 times)
SonicUnderground316
Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 04, 2018, 04:57:59 PM »

The other day, I've found a site where you can download all Elesis-Knight (or Rafa-Knight) currently release Official Archie Sonic models (yes, those used on the actual covers of Archie Sonic comics)... and for free. There 2 packs to download that includes Sally, Rotor, Antoine, Scourge, Honey, and Eclipse (Rafa's Bunnie and N.I.C.O.L.E model haven't been released to the public yet, unfortunately Cry ) :

https://gmod.facepunch.com/f/fbx/rrzh/Models-Provided-Official-Archie-Sonic-models/1/

Hope you guys can find a good use for these models! These model are the closest thing that we have to Official/SEGA-made models for these characters.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 05:06:19 PM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

Ishapar
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 06:00:02 PM »

The other day, I've found a site where you can download all Elesis-Knight (or Rafa-Knight) currently release Official Archie Sonic models (yes, those used on the actual covers of Archie Sonic comics)... and for free. There 2 packs to download that includes Sally, Rotor, Antoine, Scourge, Honey, and Eclipse (Rafa's Bunnie and N.I.C.O.L.E model haven't been released to the public yet, unfortunately Cry ) :

https://gmod.facepunch.com/f/fbx/rrzh/Models-Provided-Official-Archie-Sonic-models/1/

Hope you guys can find a good use for these models! These model are the closest thing that we have to Official/SEGA-made models for these characters.

Yeah, I remember you telling me about this.  Not sure how to get the character templete over Fox, but it would be neat to update Sal's model.  Still want to work on the psa; I have been experimenting with Sonic and DK and would eventually like to make a psa for Sal. 

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: