Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: can someone help me on finding the missing tool  (Read 1477 times)
sonic xtreme99
Intermediate Kitten

hello

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 23, 2018, 07:36:05 PM »

ok so i'm looking at the wayback machine and i find a cool tool named
    model import pack
    and i can't find the link to it so can someone link me the tool
    so maybe i can maybe we can have model imports faster? Im srs here
    « Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 08:22:40 AM by sonic xtreme99 » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 09:49:37 PM »

You do know that this is from way back when people were using programs like CupAsh, and all of these programs are implemented into Brawlbox, right? O_O

"Hexing", can not only be done with other programs like HxD now, but in addition, the "automatic hexing" this is referring to is to hex edit models to vertex them, which is inefficient, considering that you can now vertex models not only in Brawlbox, but also in 3DS Max and Blender, as well as some other apps

Model Resizing, not only can you do resizes in 3D modeling programs, or in BrawlBox(If every vertex is rigged only to one single bone, which is actually kinda rare), but in Brawlbox, you can do what's called a One-Slot Resize, which is making the costume function when it's bigger

Bone adding is super easy with Brawlbox

Quite literally, just use Brawlbox; all of these tools are already implemented into it; if you look at older Brawlbox versions(Available on the Brawl Vault), the icon is even that same box

Believe it or not, this program does not automate importing models; heck, it's even very difficult to program things like auto-rigging, and companies like Mixamo are like the only ones who have even programmed that, so "have model imports faster", the only way is to get more practice and get better at it (And implement auto-clickers, which I am actually working on, ironically)

Hope this info helps in some way

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: