Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The SM4sh Wii U Kingdom Hearts Cloud  (Read 5426 times)
BraveDragonWolf
Supreme Kitten

People hate me...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Renowned Hacker Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: December 09, 2018, 07:11:18 PM »

I know very few little of you have downloaded my Kingdom Hearts Cloud port (Originally by Joe.T.E.) a while ago and probably wandering what happened to it.

KH Cloud

I don't know why I waited so long to explain this. So true and honest story, I seriously didn't even know Joe had an account on this website since I never ever saw his name anywhere. So I uploaded it and then he noticed that I didn't ask for his permission. BUT! Sometime many months ago I actually did ask for the .DAE of the model on gamebanana.com saying that I would collab them on the mod! I have no proof of that now since I deleted that comment on the mod's page right after I discovered "SMASH FORGE".

I figured that my comment wouldn't get noticed anyway. So...when I aksed for the model to port into Brawl, I waited and waited months for a reply but nothing...I kinda hate when things like this happen. Im srs here When my entry got reported by the owner, I asked him if I was still able to keep the entry up even if I asked for his permission at that time...Still haven't heard from him. >_> Yeah, so I don't think anyone else will be getting this model.
    « Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 06:37:32 PM by BraveDragonWolf » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: