Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help putting Amaterasu over ivysuar import over Lucario  (Read 1382 times)
cdbelka
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: December 29, 2018, 02:21:04 PM »

Can anyone help me with this? I am currently trying to put Nasca Corp's Amaterasu over Ivysuar import over Lucario (download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?waflcee0za3n3vc). I have tried several methods so far:

First, I followed Leon Exodio's tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTeSwmpHLuc) on porting a character model over another character using PSA. I ported ivysuar over lucario using this method, replacing the model and texture data in the lucario00.pac with the Amaterasu model and texture data and editing the bone references in the lucario.pac. I then went on to replace the lucariomotionetc.pac with the pokefushisigoumotionetc.pac included in the hack. Everything worked fine until Amaterasu was thrown (being grabbed and pummeled worked). Throwing him in any direction resulted in an immediate game crash. The animations worked beautifully, however, with no snapback or item grab glitches.

The next thing I tried was using the lucariomotionetc.pac and just replacing some of the animations in brawl box with the ones from the ivysuar motion pac included in the hack. No crashes resulted, but the character very noticeably glitched while moving across the stage (crawling, walking, running, etc). By this I mean the character would glitch side-to side (it would be abruptly angled towards the "inside" of the stage and then out again, resulting in a constant flickering appearance, NOT snapback), despite the animations working perfectly in brawl box.

So I tried again by using an unedited lucario.pac and by directly modifying the bone indices of the TransN, XRotN, YRotN, and HipN bones in the modified lucario00.pac to match the indices of the original lucario. I first tried these with the fitpokefushisigoumotionetc.pac. Again no snapback or animation glitching, but still a game crash when thrown. Using the lucariomotionetc.pac still resulted in the glitching described above.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong, or if there's even a way to get this working freeze and glitch free? I am currently not aware of a .rel porting method for ivysuar, but is there another way I should go about doing this? Help much appreciated!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: