Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How do I add a printer to HP Solution Center?  (Read 154 times)
Claryfray
Newbie Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: February 11, 2020, 02:35:36 AM »

If you wish to install HP Solution Center you can easily download it from the HP Support Site, or through the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows. The HP Printer for Windows scans your system for devices, software, and drivers and then installs the appropriate software on your PC, such as HP Printer Assistant or HP Solution Center.  This software permits you to repair, order supplies, scan an image, and check the ink or toner cartridges and any internal issue related to printer. It is very simple and easy to use for resolving the printer issue. It helps in managing the functionality of the HP printer and scanner. While Installing HP Solution Center download you might face some issue. When you have any queries regarding installing, downloading and using the same, read our blog on HP Solution.

RuskinF
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 03:06:29 AM »

I used to have problems with HP printer when I used to use Windows XP.
For no reason at all, the printer would stop co-operating with my Windows system.
Later I found out that the fault was not with the printer but with the Windows system.
So I moved from Windows XP to a desktop solution provided by a reliable DaaS Windows provider.
And since then I've not had any problem.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: