Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Thank you for liking, press share !!  (Read 50 times)
bysayou
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: February 13, 2020, 09:13:12 PM »

Grin  I made a quick custom stage in Sketchup but when I test it on training mode, or when the time runs out in a brawl match in my custom stage, the screen freezes and makes a loud buzzing sound. This has happened to other stages I made, and I found absolutely nothing on the internet about this >> 999lucky
999lucky
This happens sometimes when I make custom collisions (which happened on another stage), or when I create my stage on a 3d modeling program. But I'm doing this in Temple, a stage without any animations, and no model data besides the stage itself, stagePosition and PokeTrainer00 คลิปหลุดคลิปหลุด  Tongue

Wink Any ideas to what is causing this? (Once again, I'll probably get no replies to this as usual, but at least I asked !!

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container Helping Hand

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 10:13:39 PM »

I dunno if you're another one of these bots (Based on the "999lucky" throughout your message, I wouldn't be surprised), but if you are an actual person, check the filesize first, that's commonly an issue

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: