Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I have figured out the secret of Mr. Legend & Watcher  (Read 6633 times)
DarkPikachu
Angel Kitten

complexity == fun

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: September 03, 2020, 07:52:04 PM »

For those who don't know, Mr. Legend & Watcher is a god hack for Mr. Game & Watch by the author YellowWollywogOverload.

For a while I was puzzled at a random occurrence that happened while having a fun match against a Lv9 L&W CPU
    I wasn't sure how, but L&W somehow managed to turn my character forward (facing the camera)

these images were taken back in 2017, and hardly anyone knew how to do this.
    just over 3 years later, this mystery has finally been solved.

the move by Mr. L&W that does this is the backwards-areal (turtle)

now you can all enjoy a new avenue of Brawl hacking to venture down Cheesy

EDIT: note that this is not revolutionary, just something I've not seen commonly talked about. Wink
    « Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 11:39:53 AM by DarkPikachu » Logged

Quote: Friedslick6
    you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
    But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
    you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
    You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 09:10:43 AM »

This isn't revolutionary at all. The reason why that Back Air does this is because it uses an Angle Flipper value of 6. This has been common knowledge since at least 2015. The OpenSA Wiki is your friend.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

DarkPikachu
    Angel Kitten

complexity == fun

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 10:57:54 AM »

This isn't revolutionary at all. The reason why that Back Air does this is because it uses an Angle Flipper value of 6. This has been common knowledge since at least 2015. The OpenSA Wiki is your friend.
    oh, huh, thanks
    though I wasn't trying to say this was anything revolutionary by saying "new avenue"
    just that it's not something most seem to know about... at least from my perspective anyways Tongue
    sorry for the confusion, I've edited the initial post to reflect as such. Wink

it's definitely revolutionary for me though, when I've spent 3 years trying to find the answer XD
    « Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 11:09:03 AM by DarkPikachu » Logged

Quote: Friedslick6
    you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
    But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
    you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
    You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: