Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wednesday addams special attacks PSA (Zelda) B + ← ↑ → ↓  (Read 13089 times)
Cuchacacha1515
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 02, 2021, 03:21:55 AM »

Hello community, it is a pleasure to be able to share my tastes and my ideas with all of you, the truth is I don't know if this topic goes here, in which case it is incorrect, please remove.
I have a few problems about Zelda's movements with their respective specials B + ← ↑ → ↓, edit the movement SpecialLw and SpecialLw2 since SpecialLw is linked for its next attack which is SpecialLw2, also edit the sub actions in PSA including its Animation flags ( move character) and in FitZeldaMotionEtc with its animations Chr0, vis0 etc. The new movement is of a pokemon that kicks first, it slides to catch it with its kicks, this time I put this movement on Wednesday but because the movement stays where its collisions stay in one place and do not advance to dezlisation and catch the opponent, I have been more than 3 weeks and I can not locate the error the FitZeldaMotionEtc is without its transformation and was replaced by another movement. In conclusion: B + down (movements stay in one place) and in the end it ends with another movement that I cannot remove anywhere, I know that it is a lot of text but a long text is more understandable than a short one, they would help me a lot already that my time is counted: '(
I leave the links so that you can enter and tell me what problems I have.

Beforehand thank you very much. AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11rvYgkCXDsz7hAa1EQtYLt5FrfHuqonj?usp=sharing

Post Merge: July 02, 2021, 05:40:17 PM
My question was already solved, thank you very much the problem was that I had to change the specials 112,113,114 etc.

Kirby Dance Kiss
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 05:40:17 PM by Cuchacacha1515 » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: