Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Please Help me with Turnips  (Read 1069 times)
orochimaru2072
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 17, 2010, 05:33:27 PM »

Ok.  I am not a great hacker etc.  I just like putting costumes on my people myself without all the packs.  But my friend and I saw that you can turn Peaches Turnips into Pow hammers.  We wanted that.  But I don't know what to do.  I tried using the name.  But I think I have to make a specific folder in my SD card.  So could someone help me.  I just want to throw pow hammers like crazy.  Or you could direct me to what common 3 means.  Or something on the lines. 

Thank you for helping with my idiocy.

~Ash~Ehgg

orochimaru2072
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 05:42:29 PM »

I think i have to do more work than i should, am I correct.  I downloaded the turnip file here, which already was a common 3.pac file.  I have a item folder.  Do i really need all this programs to do all this?  I was looking in the Noob beginner folder.  I got really...well like this O.O  So if that is what i have to do, than i 'll do it tomorrow.  Help would be appreciative
~Ash~Ehgg

DrPanda
Special Access

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 06:46:49 PM »

You need to put the common3.pac into the System folder, that will change the turnips to hammers

(I hope that is what you are after, I kinda lost track of what you were going on about in your second post Tongue)

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: