Poll
Question: What next?
Zilch - 28 (16.3%)
Nichts - 34 (19.8%)
Nothing - 43 (25%)
Nada - 67 (39%)
Total Voters: 172

Pages:  1 ... 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 ... 420
Author Topic: SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)  (Read 1872403 times)
Amazerommu
Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5745 on: June 17, 2014, 08:22:59 PM »

Hey, Does anyone know where i can find this?

Thank you in advance.

Edit : lol. whoops.
    That's my own custom texture made by Shun_One. You can't have it! Haha I'm stingy... I might include it when I upload my own custom build though. So who knows...?

All my loops are perfect... except for Zero's Lightning Loops... can't seem to get those down...
    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xNoobIISaibotx
    Check out my custom hacks and tracks here:

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #5746 on: June 24, 2014, 10:00:08 PM »

Been a while.

I recently (today) released a Daisy model import and wanted to share the CSPs. (Here's a download link by the way.)

And a Dark Suit CSP the classic BrawlBox way...

...but also the not classic way? (Also download link.)

And I don't think I posted about my ZSS update either! Naturally, the portraits were updated, too. (Yup.)

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

Granfalloon
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5747 on: June 24, 2014, 11:02:20 PM »

Beautiful work as always SJS!! I love your Samus model so much I've completely replaced default Samus with it! The only thing is I play using the HD pack on Dolphin...would it be too much trouble to release uncompressed CSP's for your Samus? I understand if not though. Thank you for your super high quality mods! Cheesy

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #5748 on: June 24, 2014, 11:20:22 PM »

Hey you. That's a nice lookin Daisy you got there.

Raikrom
    Extreme Kitten

Red Bullet Desperado

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5749 on: June 24, 2014, 11:59:30 PM »

Umfff, dat Dark Suit pose...
    Love the updates, all of your stuff ends up being some of the most high-quality on the vault. Like, I'm talking 4k UHD quality. It's great.

Oh, just curious, any chance we'll see quality CSPs of any of the other models in the plethora of Prime imports? If not then I understand, all of this obviously takes time.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5750 on: June 25, 2014, 09:12:48 PM »

Agreeing with Rufure here in the sense that I'd just love a whole pack of the Prime suit done CSP and hack wise since I've been wanting to change Samus's look ever since I replaced ZSS with yours and my little rule of not using outfit hacks if there isn't a CSP of it in your style. I like to keep things consistent. (I've had the update since you put it out, too. Nice job, by the way.)

Prime or Other M, either would be absolutely awesome as a pack.

But dat Daisy tho. Seriously, that's much more important. I absolutely love how she looks. Makes me wish I could actually have an extra slot to use her separately and maybe have her and Rosalina alongside Peach. Too bad PM isn't that customizable. Not without being a headache, anyway.

But yeah, excellent job overall.

inb4hiimdaisyposts

megamanofnumbers
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5751 on: June 29, 2014, 01:45:48 PM »

Where can I find this texture?

Thanks in advance.

TwoSixZero
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5752 on: June 30, 2014, 12:49:48 PM »

Does anybody know where I can find this Luigi texture? Thanks in advance.

From what I understand there appears to be some sort of issue with the CSP showing up. It's the one named "pickle" under Luigi's portraits. It looks like his white costume from Melee.
    « Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 11:06:37 PM by theTRUEchamp » Logged

Purple all day, everyday.

Rebtand
    Intermediate Kitten

2fast4u

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5753 on: July 01, 2014, 11:31:31 PM »

Where can I find this texture?

Thanks in advance.

Could this be it?
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14483

megamanofnumbers
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5754 on: July 02, 2014, 12:20:29 AM »

Thank you so much! Smiley

Post Merge: July 03, 2014, 01:12:25 PM
    I don't like to overstep myself but I discovered hundreds of pages back that some guy named PAVGN posted a download link to his Dreamcast ROB for this portrait:

However the file doesn't seem to exist anymore. Does anyone still have a copy of that texture? Brawl Vault doesn't have it.
    « Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 02:44:26 PM by megamanofnumbers » Logged

JamesOnyx
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5755 on: July 13, 2014, 08:36:25 PM »

My question is actually pretty simple, what CSS do the Black CSS icons go to?  I've found the templates or at least a CSS that uses the icons for g, r, b, db and of course the vanilla and P:M icons, but I have no idea where the bl ones are used.

For reference I'm talking about these ones:

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #5756 on: July 13, 2014, 09:55:03 PM »

Beautiful work as always SJS!! I love your Samus model so much I've completely replaced default Samus with it! The only thing is I play using the HD pack on Dolphin...would it be too much trouble to release uncompressed CSP's for your Samus? I understand if not though. Thank you for your super high quality mods! Cheesy

Not sure what you mean by uncompressed. None of my newer CSPs are compressed, indexed, or anything.

Hey you. That's a nice lookin Daisy you got there.

Thanks, Pacman.

Umfff, dat Dark Suit pose...
    Love the updates, all of your stuff ends up being some of the most high-quality on the vault. Like, I'm talking 4k UHD quality. It's great.

Oh, just curious, any chance we'll see quality CSPs of any of the other models in the plethora of Prime imports? If not then I understand, all of this obviously takes time.
    Agreeing with Rufure here in the sense that I'd just love a whole pack of the Prime suit done CSP and hack wise since I've been wanting to change Samus's look ever since I replaced ZSS with yours and my little rule of not using outfit hacks if there isn't a CSP of it in your style. I like to keep things consistent. (I've had the update since you put it out, too. Nice job, by the way.)

Prime or Other M, either would be absolutely awesome as a pack.

But dat Daisy tho. Seriously, that's much more important. I absolutely love how she looks. Makes me wish I could actually have an extra slot to use her separately and maybe have her and Rosalina alongside Peach. Too bad PM isn't that customizable. Not without being a headache, anyway.

But yeah, excellent job overall.

inb4hiimdaisyposts

I'll think about it...

Does anybody know where I can find this Luigi texture? Thanks in advance.

From what I understand there appears to be some sort of issue with the CSP showing up. It's the one named "pickle" under Luigi's portraits. It looks like his white costume from Melee.

I know the one you're talking about: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7w4w469dyh79wg/PickleLuigi.rar

I don't like to overstep myself but I discovered hundreds of pages back that some guy named PAVGN posted a download link to his Dreamcast ROB for this portrait:

However the file doesn't seem to exist anymore. Does anyone still have a copy of that texture? Brawl Vault doesn't have it.

Unfortunately, I don't have the hack saved.

My question is actually pretty simple, what CSS do the Black CSS icons go to?  I've found the templates or at least a CSS that uses the icons for g, r, b, db and of course the vanilla and P:M icons, but I have no idea where the bl ones are used.

For reference I'm talking about these ones:

I have no idea.

Post Merge: July 14, 2014, 12:35:37 PM
    Gonna ride this Lucina hype train and post some renders I made.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 12:35:40 PM by SJS » Logged

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

Haviklink
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5757 on: July 14, 2014, 04:17:45 PM »

Hey, SJS, do you take requests for CSPs? I'm sure you've answered this question thousands of times but I'd rather not dig through 385 pages to find out lol.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #5758 on: July 14, 2014, 05:02:17 PM »

Pittoo? Smiling? What is this witchcraft?

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Lockablefaceman
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5759 on: July 14, 2014, 08:21:40 PM »

Hey, SJS, do you take requests for CSPs? I'm sure you've answered this question thousands of times but I'd rather not dig through 385 pages to find out lol.
    Rather than look through 385 pages why not look at some of the first written words on the first page of this thread? c:

Hey, SJS. I see you included a ZSS with Dark Suit Samus. Is she one of the ones from your pack?
    PS is there a reason there's no SJS Mars Sheik?
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 06:06:46 AM by Lockablefaceman » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 ... 420
    Print
    Jump to: