Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 13
Author Topic: Galaxy Mario 2 - need ideas  (Read 58817 times)
TheShyGuy
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 22, 2010, 05:03:17 PM »

Hey im back and wondering if anyone has any ideas for smg2....Really anything that you  could see mario doing is fine.

Old stuff

==================================================================
    DL (also below)(Mario - Mario Galaxy)- need feedback and ideas

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d9fc0fb8bd234a697f7ec40ada4772a66882a5a3527f23e764328c9cace34742

basically its Mario from MG2
    - i know some people have tried to make a super mario galaxy and that i'm working on another mario atm.  I just thought it would be a good idea to make a super mario galaxy 2 PSA and moveset.

soo... i will attempt to make him after or during, depending on how i feel, i'm done with my other mario.

if anyone has any moves from the game, go and post them.  I'll be getting the moves from youtube vids since i don't have the game yet...

- I didn't know where to post this since it's an idea, but i'll be working on it so it's basically a project.

ok so....yellow - working on animation/ red- not started / green - done / orange - animation done,PSA not done / blue - PSA and Animation done - need to test/testing it / teal - ideas that you guys came up with and i'm thinking about adding.  Remember to requests some more ideas

---moveset---

Up B ( air ) - cloud Mario - 3 jumps, after the 3rd, he goes into special fall.  If your hit, you can do up B +1 more times.  He does the twirl, stars circle him.  Lands on a cloud, does a dash(kinda) forward , then jumps off the cloud

Side B ( ground. 3 animations - start, loop, hit/end ) - rock mario. Mario turns into a rock and spins across the stage at your own will - as in you control direction.  After sometime, it automatically goes to the hit/end animation, fixing itr up a bit

attack dash - when Mario runs, crouches, then jumps

hi 3 - crouch jump - when your crouching, then jump, and mario does a backflip high in the air.  When he lands he'll have a nice gfx attached and a hitbox. - can't seem to make it work... might make it for some other move like Lw3/hi 3 or something

Air Attack N - star spin. simply air attack lw and fall forward merged together.  With stars trailing both hands, rises mario a tiny bit.

Land N - maybe Air low one ground, with stars trailing both hands?  suggestions welcome, as well as to any moves.

Air low - drill? he'll do the regular animation ( might alter a bit ) and then he drops down to the stage quiickly.  When he hits the ground, he obviously goes into land lw.

Land Low - he'll drill into the ground, then rise up and uppercut or kick up out of the ground.

Lw4 - ground pound

Up B (ground) - spring jump

NB - spins, then 3 ice/fire balls shoot out

----end of moveset list ----

edit: Also if you want me to add anything from the game, that's not on youtube - put it on youtube because i don't have the game yet, so i might not know what your talking about.

edit: its obviously in the folder mario- Mario Galaxy.  The moves that were changed above. - except i just added stars to the water and a bit of damage because i was bored, ntm. I hope the rock looks fine - made some last minute ( kinda) changes before uploading and didn't check if they worked because of how obvious it was in PSA.

Here (Mario - Mario Galaxy)

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d9fc0fb8bd234a697f7ec40ada4772a66882a5a3527f23e764328c9cace34742

Still need moves, these are once again, not that many...  You could just come up with general moves you'd like to see Mario to do that has atleast something to do with Mario Galaxy.  Ex - star shot, star slide, etc.

need feed back

Pics - thanks to songeflemy

Up B:

Down B:

B:

Side B:

Dair:

Nair:

D Smash:

Up tilt:

< pics

---------------------------Version .02 Moveset----------------

special fall - ittle forward momentum, a little floaty, little or no gravity \
    special fall B - no forward momentum, floats higher ( goes up)              >  Fly mario
    special fall F - most forward momentum , fall fastest                           /

Down B (ground) - charged spin, if released at close range - causes opponent to trip.  A light charge - minimum control time - weak.  heavy charge ( full ) most control time - strongest

side B (air) - use the rock power-up, but you fall to the ground pretty fast.

side B (ground) - will upgrade it to be more like MG2, add a jump, stop?, better gfx, and look for a better rock model

down b (AIR) - homing ( actually more like controlling from side to side) stomp.

footstool - just hit the enemy, maybe a chance of impaling and spike ( not too much though)

final smash - rainbow star, somewhat similar to Zero's final smash where he gets a "power-up".  

-----end of Version .02 moveset ( still waiting for ideas for his smashes and tilts)------

edit:  I was wondering if people would like me to upload versions quicker like every one else instead of doing big changes.  ex. version 3 had a completely knew moveset from version 2 who had only 1 moveset - big change.  Most people upload versions after a few updates.

So what do you guys ( anyone who reads this) want? small changes so its quicker = more versions,  or big changes = less versions but it takes longer.

IMO with smaller changes, you guys can say your likes and dislikes more often.  And you will affect the PSA more.

THIS IS FOR ANY PSA I DO
    « Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 02:56:00 PM by theshyguy » Logged

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 05:36:00 PM »

It belongs in here if it's a plan, so it goes here.

Queen Chrysalis
    Hyper Kitten

I am Queen of ALL changelings!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 08:56:59 PM »

How bout rock mario when mario turns into a boulder and rolls around and cloud mario where mario can fly and use 3 clouds to stay afloat .

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 09:15:28 PM »

These things would take a ton of time to make O_o

: SW-2632-7270-6724

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 06:40:44 AM »

Not for him, since he's one of the most experienced Mario PSAers out there.

TheShyGuy
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 12:20:31 PM »

thnx songeflemy, the cloud mario actually looks pretty nice - just made the cloud a bit longer since it was a bit short.  The dash looks good, and i'm about to test the rock.

Queen Chrysalis
    Hyper Kitten

I am Queen of ALL changelings!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 12:31:38 PM »

Sweet I have the game too!

TheShyGuy
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 01:52:44 PM »

i still need you guys to post moves, trailers show only a little bit of moves

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 03:33:23 PM »

We could use the ones that was in the previous Galaxy that was used int the new trailer, Like Spring, Fire, and Bee. The others I'm not sure, but there was a planet where the water turned to Ice in one of the trailers, so I guess Ice could be a kind of thing also. OizenX also made a rock that is PSA able, you can ask him for it.

TheShyGuy
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 03:57:38 PM »

thnx

up B on ground - spring
    NB - spin, throw fire(3)/ might make it so 1/2 the time it is an iceball

i dunno where i'm gonna use the Bee power since he basically floats - if i would it, i'd need a something that sounds like a buzzing noise or something.

i have a rock from charizard, but i can't get it to become big enough.  I think i realized the problem.

edit: got the rock fixed

« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 06:58:22 PM by theshyguy » Logged

Dotz
    Extreme Kitten

Universal Cosmic Destroyer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: May 24, 2010, 08:23:35 PM »

really? you're experienced? no offense, I just haven't heard of you. what else have you made?

on topic: so each of his moves represents one of his forms?

This is the greatest sig in the world.

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: May 24, 2010, 08:28:12 PM »

really? you're experienced? no offense, I just haven't heard of you. what else have you made?

on topic: so each of his moves represents one of his forms?

He has made Mario with a sword. (Will bump to show you). Best Mario PSA created.

TheShyGuy
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: May 25, 2010, 12:59:28 PM »

i'll be working on the version 3 still (kinda) after i'm done with some more of this  PSA.  Coming along good so far- fixing up the fireball because the 2b ( roll a die) doesn't seem to ever work for me.

edit - althoughi'm done with the animations and somewhat the PSA ( since i gotta test and stuff), i still need ideas for the regular moves like S4S(smash over) Lw4 - etc.  otherwise what i have now is only a little bit - although i do like it.

-for now i'll be working on my other PSA i guess

edit: - after i'm done with this mario sunshine request i'll continue with verion 2 ( MG) or version 3( PM) depending if you guys come up with some ideas.  I only have a few ideas - any moves that would fit will be done/thought about.

- o yea. songeflemy, can you take some pics of the few moves that i did?
    « Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 01:11:58 PM by theshyguy » Logged

blackscorpio
    Mega Kitten

I want to see hacks go to the next level.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 01:31:43 PM »

hm, well you can use the rainbow star for his Final smash, it's better than a regular star since he'll run faster (I think marth's speed will do the trick since he won't as fast as him on a yoshi) and he causes anyone in his way to be hit and fly away from him (about 5% with medium knockback should do the trick) i'm kinda making this up so yeah.

TheShyGuy
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: May 26, 2010, 01:44:36 PM »

his final smash hits a 5?  I know your making it up, but can you explain a bit more? 

btw, what do think about the first version?

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 13
    Print
    Jump to: