Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Star Rod Kirby: Progresss: Move listing  (Read 1980 times)
Yoshi6852
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 26, 2010, 08:30:52 PM »

Well I've been trying to come up with a good idea for a PSA my last one was a Lucario who hurt himself and that froze no matter how hard I tried so I gave up on that for now and well this is my next idea, but I need some ideas. I do not want to have to do any swaping animations between chracters (maybe a little with Jiggs but no one else) I personally dont' like doing all that stuff.

I'm planning on making him either allways holding a star rod or swaping the hammer with the star rod and making him hold the hammer

A- Same

AA- Same

AAA- Use Kirby's A attck with the star rod

Over A- Use his forward throw animation and make a star appear in front of kirby

Up and A- Use the assist trophy animation and make a star above him

Down and A- Use his heavy throw down and Spawn a star in front and back of him

A in the air- Use the screw attack animation and make stars around him

Over and A in the air- Use his air hammer animation with the star rod

Back and A in the air- Keep the same but have a star at the end of his kick add a sweat spot (like Zelda's kick)

Down and A in the air- Keep same but with stars spinning like a drill around his feat and extending a little downwards

B ground- May stay the same or Use his smash attack with the star rod animation I'm thinking he shoots a star from the star rod or maybe a few

Down and B ground- He does the end part of his up and b and shoots  a star which glides accross the ground for a time

Up and B Ground- Uses his up throw animation and makes an explotion of stars

Over and B Ground- Does the over and B air only it produces a reflective shield of stars around kirby refelcts projectiles

B Air- Same or does a spin and shoots a few stars
Over and B air- Same as Ground

Up and B air- Summon a warp star will proablly add some kind of stun after you hit the ground to make it fair

Down and B Air- Uses the up and Air animations (I may swap this one and his up and B air) it will create a wall of stars which deal dammage to anyone hit by them, will be extreemly hard to get through

Final Smash- Star Storm- Kirby will raise the star rod and the screne will zoom in on it the star rod will glow and the screne will zoom out. A star will come from the star on the star rod and grow large this has a hitbox somewhat like Jigg's FS then the star will spin and go into the star. Then kirby will become invinsiable and stars will start to rain from the sky for a time not as powerful as PK starstorm however Kirby can attack and is invinsiable. Maybe about as long as Sonic's final smash

Most of the FS will prablly change as I realize it's over ambitions

Also i'm open to suggestionns, I want it to be fair, but not exactly balanced, i'm thinking something around what Kari is she is beatable, but still pretty good
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 04:13:58 PM by Yoshi6852 » Logged

blueghost18
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 07:51:35 PM »

good idea man can't wait to see it

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: