Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 41
Author Topic: Mario's Pad  (Read 189771 times)
TehRequester
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #510 on: July 19, 2010, 03:59:09 PM »

How about:

Captain Falcon - Hitmonchan http://awschrick.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/hitmonchan.jpg

Ike - Slash http://www.stylescoop.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/gh-slash.jpg

Ganondorf - Algol http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/669/186912-384px_sc4algol_large.jpg

ZSS - Ivy http://blogs.gamefilia.com/files/imce/u490878/IvyArtSC4.jpg

Charizard - Feraligatr http://pokelibrary.com/images/pokemon/feraligatr.jpg

Ivysaur - Grotle http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm158/cutebuneary/Pokemon/Grotle3.gif

Kirby - Teddie http://gaygamer.net/images/teddyncase.jpg

mariokart64n
Hacker & 2D/3D Modder
Supreme Kitten

All Hail To The Mario Baby!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #511 on: July 19, 2010, 04:34:08 PM »

I'm old, I dont like any of these new pokemon, they look demented.. mewtwo was the last pokemon in my opinion.. theres nothing past 151

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
    [Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

♤♡◇♧
    The Corrupted
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #512 on: July 19, 2010, 04:36:46 PM »

I'm old, I dont like any of these new pokemon, they look demented.. mewtwo was the last pokemon in my opinion.. theres nothing past 151
    Actually, Mew is 151, Mewtwo is 150.

Aafyre
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Featured KCMM Veteran Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #513 on: July 19, 2010, 04:44:59 PM »

If you're only interested in the original 151, How about Gengar over Pikachu?

Plasmakirby
    The ONLY Master of Plasma
    Supreme Kitten

The Power of Plasma Compells U

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #514 on: July 19, 2010, 04:49:59 PM »

If you're only interested in the original 151, How about Gengar over Pikachu?

I approve

anyway, yea I realized when I was playing Soul Silver that everything past the 1st 2 generations haven't been that good. I didn't care for the 1st gen as much as the 2nd gen, but gengar, dragonite, and mewtwo are my favs. I played soul silver with my gengar and dragonite, straight from the pokewalker, all the way through the game. I then caught mewtwo with a master ball and kept him in my party

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #515 on: July 19, 2010, 04:51:57 PM »

I don't think mariokart is interested in making anymore Pokemon at all to be honest. I recall him saying something like the game has enough Pokemon.

<_<

Just ignore me. I shouldn't be speaking on his behalf.

Plasmakirby
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #516 on: July 19, 2010, 04:54:59 PM »

I don't think mariokart is interested in making anymore Pokemon at all to be honest. I recall him saying something like the game has enough Pokemon.

<_<

Just ignore me. I shouldn't be speaking on his behalf.

weird. I remember when the game came out people complained about too much kirby. But I can see why it would seem like there are too many poke's. There are 493+ and that is a lot of options to give to have in the game

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #517 on: July 19, 2010, 05:00:26 PM »

I mean we have Squirtle Ivysaur Charizard Jigglypuff Lucario and pikachu and those are only the original ones in the game >.>

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

mariokart64n
    Hacker & 2D/3D Modder
    Supreme Kitten

All Hail To The Mario Baby!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #518 on: July 19, 2010, 05:04:29 PM »

I'm taking a break from this anyways. I want to get caught up on some model ripping, which is something I enjoy more. then I'm far behind on the script changes I wanted to make. plus I was asked by a few people to look at this and that.

though anyway, there is a crash bandicoot vertex likely coming.. then if the script gets finished, a lightning from ff13 to be coming.

though beyond is right, I'm looking for diverse modding ideas. meaning, I likely won't be doing anymore pokemon. but I do keep an eye on all your requests, so don't hesitate to drop your ideas.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:07:06 PM by mariokart64n » Logged

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
    [Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #519 on: July 19, 2010, 05:09:27 PM »

I think Lightning looks wonderful oo how about doing
    Nights?

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

NecroMasterX
    Extreme Kitten

Piracy is fun.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #520 on: July 19, 2010, 05:09:36 PM »

So, can you get me starkiller's model soon? I have yet to hee back.

Plasmakirby
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #521 on: July 19, 2010, 05:12:37 PM »

I'm taking a break from this anyways. I want to get caught up on some model ripping, which is something I enjoy more. then I'm far behind on the script changes I wanted to make. plus I was asked by a few people to look at this and that.

though anyway, there is a crash bandicoot vertex likely coming.. then if the script gets finished, a lightning from ff13 to be coming.

though beyond is right, I'm looking for diverse modding ideas. meaning, I likely won't be doing anymore pokemon. but I do keep an eye on all your requests, so don't hesitate to drop your ideas.

With your script changes, do you think the Toon Link-Toon Zelda vertex by blackboo would have its prob fixed?

Crash Bandicoot huh? Man its been forever since I played that. Crash Bash was always a fav of mine.

Do you think you'd be able to do a Spyro to rival Crash? I was thinking of it going over Ivysaur, or charizard, but that might be difficult to make it one slot since he'd need Charizard's wings and tail, but Ivy's four legs. Maybe make an adult spyro that stands up on two feet over charizard?

I think Lightning looks wonderful oo how about doing
    Nights?

NiGHTS would be awesome over sonic. The texture don't do it for me, but a vertex would be great!
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:13:42 PM by Plasmakirby » Logged

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #522 on: July 19, 2010, 05:13:23 PM »

The new crash games suck and yes CRASH BASH X3 But warped was my fave

vcvmajinken
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #523 on: July 19, 2010, 05:23:47 PM »

FFXIII >.> Dissidia chars are finally ripped, in my opinion any other character of FF *cough*specially cecil*cough*will be better than one of FFXIII

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

Just your local pony that everyone hates

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #524 on: July 19, 2010, 05:36:01 PM »

Cecil on marth would be amazing

Scootaloo . says
    i hate the game industry in general
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 41
    Print
    Jump to: