Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I was gonna give you guys completely free hosting....  (Read 3784 times)
Dantarion
Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Former PMDT Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 18, 2009, 08:19:48 AM »

And then stuff happened and I was offline for a long period of time, forcing me to pretty much cancel BrawlTex, and some of the other stuff I was working on....

Its still available if you guys ever need it, just shoot me an email.

Unlimited Space, Unlimited Bandwidth(You guys will never hit my actual limits), Complete freedom over the space.

Ill even code stuff if it aint too hard Tongue

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 08:56:48 AM »

Actually, MeowMix is making something similar to BrawlTex, you should talk to them, maybe they need some hosting.

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 09:31:42 AM »

Whoa, hey, Dantarion. I'm still sad to hear that BrawlTex is no more, but that hosting offer is very enticing. I'm pretty sure we're set on the forum (well, we'll see how we're doing at the end of the month), but we'll probably take you up on that and move the gallery there. (You can't customize the CSS if you use WordPress as your host, so we're stuck with available themes >.<)

Thanks for the offer. Cheesy

ピカノ
    THE catgirl fan
    Special Access

papersak's personal stalker

• Awards Famous Hacker Pin Collector Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 11:07:15 AM »

Get back onto BrawlTex slacker! Tongue

But yeah, I'll let Vyse bug ya with hosting concerns --- the forums are stable at the moment. 50GB storage and 500GB bandwidth is more than enough with the gallery being a separate entity now.

Dantarion
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Former PMDT Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 03:37:44 AM »

The problem with BrawlTex is that I started it when I had free time, and now, I dont have any free time.

I may finish it, but I am going to put a lot of the interface into a client side app that uploads to the server, instead of having to write lotsa stuff for handling forms.

It will be purely something for texture uploading, all the community features I was working on will probably be scrapped.

I'm thinking just a small app where you can put the texture, some info about it, a few screenshots, and CSP images, and it will zip it up and upload it.

Maybe Ill turn it into an app that can automate CSP's a bit better, who knows.
    Anyways, thats what it looks like im gonna do Tongue

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: