Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 24
Author Topic: Music Guide and FAQ  (Read 134532 times)
SalaComMander
Hyper Kitten

I am Namesiw, WATCH ME EAT!!!

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #180 on: September 07, 2009, 05:23:32 PM »

Effect > Volume > Change Volume. Add two decibels at most.

@Sala: Nice job confirming beyond doubt that you're just a troll.
    Don't know what that means, but at least I know for a fact that I'm more intelligent than you.

If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

Anavrin
    Expert Kitten

Will you play with me ?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #181 on: September 07, 2009, 05:46:45 PM »

I sense troll...

Flan can sense everything......

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #182 on: September 07, 2009, 06:06:44 PM »

I was just wondering if some song titles are set to play at a lower volume in brawl, because for the two different songs you can play in Temple, the song title "Great Temple / Temple" plays my song louder than "Temple (Melee)." I used the same BRSTM's for both song titles.

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #183 on: September 07, 2009, 06:13:05 PM »

Well, I guess it's based on personal preference. Much louder, and you'll ruin the quality of the song in addition to making it overbearingly loud.

As for that issue, try defragging and/or reformatting your SD card.

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #184 on: September 07, 2009, 07:04:45 PM »

I sense troll...

Flan can sense everything......

*locks Flan up*

I'll let you out in the next 500 years.

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #185 on: September 07, 2009, 08:19:05 PM »

Don't know what that means, but at least I know for a fact that I'm more intelligent than you.

BAHAHAHAHA

That's hilarious. I got a 34 on the ACT and a 2280 on the SAT; I'm an IB graduate; I was salutatorian of my high school class; I'm a National Merit scholar; and I'm going to college almost for free due to my massive scholarship... and you think you're smarter than I am?

LMFAO

Fail more, it makes for great laughs.
    « Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 08:19:58 PM by Vyse » Logged

Marcov15
    >.>
    Supreme Kitten

SINE, COSINE, TANGENT!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #186 on: September 07, 2009, 08:38:10 PM »

Effect > Volume > Change Volume. Add two decibels at most.

@Sala: Nice job confirming beyond doubt that you're just a troll.
    I don't know how you haven't been banned. It's not a good idea to mess with admins, and specially if you're messing with Vyse.

Anyways, I'll keep laughing at you until Vyse decides to stop you Tongue.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Vyse
    Administrator

« Reply #187 on: September 07, 2009, 08:41:09 PM »

It's way more entertaining than physics homework. Cheesy

Anavrin
    Expert Kitten

Will you play with me ?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #188 on: September 07, 2009, 08:45:41 PM »

I don't know how you haven't been banned. It's not a good idea to mess with admins, and specially if you're messing with Vyse.

True  not impressed

SalaComMander
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

« Reply #189 on: September 09, 2009, 09:59:40 AM »

Messing with intellect of my level isn't smart. Statistics show that I can claim I'm smarter than someone and be right more than 99% of the time. I suppose I'm bound to find that <1% eventually and who knows, maybe it is you, if it is, I apologize. As for being banned, I don't see why, all I've done is protect those who are in need from asswipes like you. Also, I hope you're happy for making me swear like this, I don't like to do that, but will if someone is a big enough [censored]head.

If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

Vyse
    Administrator

« Reply #190 on: September 09, 2009, 10:21:49 AM »

I'm not sure about that 99% thing, considering you had trouble understanding a guide that many others have had no trouble with. Anyway, I'm sure that if you were so smart, you could back up that claim with evidence like I did. But you didn't, ergo you can't and are still just a troll.

"Protect those who are in need"? The Middle Ages ended a few centuries ago, so get off your antiquated high horse. No one cares. Also, no one "made" you swear. These words are typed, premeditated. You have complete control over every word you post. So stop trying to make me look bad by saying I drove you to swearing when in fact you deliberately chose to use those words.
    « Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 10:32:59 AM by Vyse » Logged

SalaComMander
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

« Reply #191 on: September 09, 2009, 11:21:43 AM »

Some things are easier to understand when you're an idiot so intelligence has nothing to do with your guide, I'm still in high school, I still don't know what you mean by "troll", yes, I protect those who are in need as I wish someone would ever do the same for me, I do not choose to use these words until I get really pissed at injustice (fine, go ahead, make fun of that last word all you want)

Vyse
    Administrator

« Reply #192 on: September 09, 2009, 11:26:00 AM »

The concept of following instructions is something you start learning from about kindergarten.

I'm not making fun of you; I'm pointing out the flaws in your troll logic and letting that speak for itself. The fact remains that no one is to blame for your diction other than yourself. You can choose to not use those words.

Muigi
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #193 on: September 09, 2009, 08:46:27 PM »

I am getting an error message whenever I try to replace a music file.
    It says:
    An error has occured.
    The selected file doesnt exist...
    You will be taken back.

How can I fix this?
    I'm having the same problem while messing with the BRSTM2SD.  I do as it says on the screen, and I get that exact error while trying to replace any file.
    What is causing this problem, and how does one go about fixing it?

Also, I tried the SD Loader way and that didn't work either.  I figured it had to be because of two things.  Brawl+ doesn't have it, or I had no code installed for it to even work....but if that's the case, how do I add the code onto it?

Vyse
    Administrator

« Reply #194 on: September 09, 2009, 09:02:58 PM »

The latest Brawl+ builds include the file replacement code, so that's not the problem. Is your directory correct?

pf\sound\strm\Example.brstm

If that's correct, and the file is named correctly, there should be no other issues.

As for BRSTM2SD issues: I have no idea. I don't use the SD Loader for music, so I've used BRSTM2SD only so much as it took to write basic instructions for it. Make sure there are no folders in the EditedSongs folder.

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 24
    Print
    Jump to: