Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24
Author Topic: Music Guide and FAQ  (Read 133203 times)
Hakumen
Outcast.
Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #300 on: November 10, 2010, 05:02:51 PM »

I am using the BCSM GUI v1.5.0.0
    All my songs are full, loop is checked. It loops perfectly when I test play the .brstm on the program. The format for the file is WAV PCM signed 16 bit Stereo 32000Hz and 1024 kbps.
    Is that too high? ;__; It's really heavy Nintendocore .-.
    However, I use the SD card loader, and when it loads the music, it cuts out and starts playing a staticky version of another song instead? :I
    I don't really think I should try the backing up and reformatting because I have 60mb free on the SD.
    Any help is deeply appreciated :3

Clear space off your card, a lot of it, or buy a bigger card. If you're using a 2 GB, throw out what you don't need. Having more free space usually fixes the problem.

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #301 on: November 10, 2010, 05:10:17 PM »

Don't go over 2 GB, though; Brawl's not compatible with anything higher.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #302 on: November 10, 2010, 05:58:29 PM »

...or defrag your SD card to get rid of the static/glitchy music.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #303 on: November 10, 2010, 06:04:51 PM »

If he knows about reformatting, he probably knows about defragmenting, since they're always mentioned together, as far as I know... Guess a reminder doesn't hurt.

Edit: Except in my FAQ. How the hell. Oh well, fixed it.
    « Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 06:06:28 PM by Vyse » Logged

SuddenDeath
    Newbie Kitten

You know you love it.

• Awards Favorite'd

« Reply #304 on: November 11, 2010, 06:56:04 AM »

Clear space off your card, a lot of it, or buy a bigger card. If you're using a 2 GB, throw out what you don't need. Having more free space usually fixes the problem.

@Haku-men Thanks a bunch :] It definitely got rid of the static and switching songs.

@Vyse Thank you so much, I watched and read your tutorial. I just thought maybe the high quality could've been the problem, but you said something about that not being the problem. I apologize, I was up late doing this. .-.

@segtendo I just had to reformat it, but if it gets full again, I'll try that. Cheesy

EDIT: I am using a 2gb, I'm aware of the fact that it sadly can't handle any higher than that ;-;
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 08:03:57 AM by SuddenDeath » Logged

Sorry you're not a winner.

Vyse
    Administrator

« Reply #305 on: November 11, 2010, 09:22:31 AM »

You said the song was 32khz, so I don't think quality makes any difference. I'm pretty sure the bitrate is irrelevant.

RAY
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #306 on: December 31, 2010, 07:23:30 AM »

mmm i read  this but not all of it because my mother language isn't english(not understanding well)
    i was gonna just see my problem in my musics
    but it turns convoluted
    so can you help me plz?

my problem:
    when i put a music in my SD it works but why in the middle of playing ,the music turns like S**T remix of my other brstms (other music play weird)

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #307 on: December 31, 2010, 01:10:49 PM »

mmm i read  this but not all of it because my mother language isn't english(not understanding well)
    but it turns convoluted
    so can you help me plz?

my problem:
    when i put a music in my SD it works but why in the middle of playing ,the music turns like S**T remix of my other brstms (other music play weird)

I had this problem before, the only solution i know is to download the brstm/create it again. You can test it in a program that can read brstms like Winamp, to see if it plays all the way through. I hope that helps some.

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

Vyse
    Administrator

« Reply #308 on: January 05, 2011, 06:00:06 PM »

6. Sometimes, when I use a song with the SD Loader, I hear a lot of static, or the game suddenly switches to another song. What's up with that?
    This problem has varying causes. Try defragmenting your SD card. If that doesn't work, make a backup of everything on the SD card, then reformat it. According to Phantom Wings, songs that have a sampling rate higher than 32 kbps can cause this, but I don't think anyone is going to apologize for making songs too high-quality. Songs replaced on the ISO do not have this problem.

RAY
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #309 on: January 05, 2011, 06:44:54 PM »

but it turns convoluted
    so can you help me plz?

my problem:

I had this problem before, the only solution i know is to download the brstm/create it again. You can test it in a program that can read brstms like Winamp, to see if it plays all the way through. I hope that helps some.
    thanks it works ^^ (i like you lol)

Xeylode
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #310 on: February 12, 2011, 06:49:28 PM »

Really quick question. What folder destination can the sound effects of various attacks be found? Like if I wanted to adjust falco's laser to a stormtrooper blaster, turn up the volume of the sound a shield makes when it comes up, make changes to the sound of ness's bat making contact with something; those sort of things.

adchv09
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #311 on: February 18, 2011, 09:54:34 PM »

what if I use riivolution. how can i rename it to a certain stage song or what do i do.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

« Reply #312 on: February 24, 2011, 03:26:37 AM »

And those with Sony ACID can also pull off the perfect loops (and have no effort on the brawl box part) AWESOME 2.0!

flyinelk212
    Mega Kitten

Pit/Lucas User

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #313 on: March 18, 2011, 08:34:12 PM »

It's probably been asked a bunch now, but I didn't see it in the few pages I scanned:

When you save the separate Right and Left music files (in an attempt to make your song stereo), are you sure you save it as "PCM signed 16-bit mono", and not "PCM signed 16-bit stereo"? This is for regular songs, not victory music.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #314 on: March 18, 2011, 09:36:07 PM »

It's probably been asked a bunch now, but I didn't see it in the few pages I scanned:

When you save the separate Right and Left music files (in an attempt to make your song stereo), are you sure you save it as "PCM signed 16-bit mono", and not "PCM signed 16-bit stereo"? This is for regular songs, not victory music.
    Im srs here
    It sounds like you're doing this with Androu1's tool. Are you sure you're using the tutorial in this thread? Because you don't need to seperate channels while using the Brawlbox method.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24
    Print
    Jump to: