Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 24
Author Topic: Music Guide and FAQ  (Read 132788 times)
????
Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: July 27, 2009, 12:42:02 PM »

ay Vyse, would Audacity work for making a custom music as well or is Gold Wave best?

Dantarion
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Former PMDT Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: July 27, 2009, 02:47:10 PM »

If you guys are having trouble doing it the old way, give my tool a shot.
    You will still need to use audacity or another program to determine the loop sample #'s, but it works with filenames with spaces and stuffs

????
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: July 27, 2009, 03:32:35 PM »

If you guys are having trouble doing it the old way, give my tool a shot.
    You will still need to use audacity or another program to determine the loop sample #'s, but it works with filenames with spaces and stuffs
    Thanks. My sister uses audacity to make musics on her phone all the time. I can ask her if she can loop some musics for me.

TwilightTO
    Intermediate Kitten

You're already dead! Whining won't change a thing!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: July 29, 2009, 06:58:10 PM »

Hi there, I have gone through all the steps word for word, doing it the same way since about 3 PM and every time I get this message saying "that the specified file could not be found." And after that it says I can find my BRSTM in the EditedSongs folder, but when I look the folder is completely empty.

Heres a screen shot as well.
    http://i30.tinypic.com/30lkizn.jpg

I doubt I am doing anything wrong since I read through the guide about 12 times. Also I took the easy route and just did a Stereo song without custom looping.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: July 29, 2009, 09:45:16 PM »

Hey, I've done everything correctly got the brstm in the sounds folder, named X05 (or whatever) to replace the "Final Destination" music, but the music is still "Final Destination." Does the file have any size restrictions or what? I got the titles to work, but not the music. Anyone know what's goin' on?

Neon
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #65 on: July 30, 2009, 12:24:13 AM »

Hey, I've done everything correctly got the brstm in the sounds folder, named X05 (or whatever) to replace the "Final Destination" music, but the music is still "Final Destination." Does the file have any size restrictions or what? I got the titles to work, but not the music. Anyone know what's goin' on?
    Did you make the brstm yourself? If not, preview it in winamp.
    also, your username is the same i used to use on a different site. Tongue

Someone model hack in Maka from Soul Eater (with Soul as the scythe) into Brawl when model hacks come out and you will become king of the world.

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2009, 08:01:32 AM »

OK, I honestly don't know what's up with people not getting brstms using the latest version of the tool. It works fine for both me and Androu, so unless someone posts a screenshot of that "cannot find the specified file" error, he can't fix it. (How do you fix something that isn't broken for you?)

Until we get something that actually helps Androu fix this mysterious error, use the previous version of the tool.

Hey, I've done everything correctly got the brstm in the sounds folder, named X05

It's sound > strm, not just sound.

TwilightTO
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: July 30, 2009, 01:37:04 PM »

OK, I honestly don't know what's up with people not getting brstms using the latest version of the tool. It works fine for both me and Androu, so unless someone posts a screenshot of that "cannot find the specified file" error, he can't fix it. (How do you fix something that isn't broken for you?)

Until we get something that actually helps Androu fix this mysterious error, use the previous version of the tool.

If you look in my post above I did leave a screen shot of the "Cannot find the specific file" error, but I will post it again.

http://i30.tinypic.com/30lkizn.jpg

Also thanks for the download to the older version, I will try it out and post back whether or not it works for me.

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2009, 01:45:05 PM »

...I swear that screenshot wasn't there earlier. But I did post soon after waking up, so maybe I just missed it. Anyway, thanks, though that isn't very informative. I'll see if I can recreate it.

Edit: No matter what I did, I couldn't get that error. However, I did try something so simple that I'll be amazed if it works. Try this version. (I accidentally left my brstm in OriginalSongs, which is why the dl is a bit large.)
    « Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 02:06:30 PM by Vyse » Logged

TwilightTO
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: July 30, 2009, 02:13:04 PM »

Hey just to let you know, I just tried the old version of the tool and it works perfectly. So I honestly haev no idea what was going on with the other one.

I will try the one you just gave the link too as well, just to see.

Well I just tried the other one and it didn't work, but the old version works great no matter what. So I will just stick with it for now.

Here's two more screen shots of what happened.

Before it cleans out the folder:
    http://i25.tinypic.com/213od92.jpg

After it supposedly saves the BRSTM:
    http://i25.tinypic.com/2nrcyvc.jpg
    « Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 02:36:50 PM by TwilightTO » Logged

Vyse
    Administrator

« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2009, 02:50:49 PM »

Weird... well, until Androu figures it out (he just started getting the error for absolutely no reason -- he didn't change anything), I'm changing the link in the guide to the older version.

Plasmakirby
    The ONLY Master of Plasma
    Supreme Kitten

The Power of Plasma Compells U

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2009, 05:47:39 PM »

Okay, i can get the brstm, but when i play it in brawl, it sounds quiet. Did I do something wrong that could cause this?

Vyse
    Administrator

« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2009, 05:53:01 PM »

Okay, i can get the brstm, but when i play it in brawl, it sounds quiet. Did I do something wrong that could cause this?

Yeah, you didn't increase the volume like I specifically suggested (more like told) you to in the guide.

Plasmakirby
    The ONLY Master of Plasma
    Supreme Kitten

The Power of Plasma Compells U

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2009, 06:32:49 PM »

okay, i got it. woo! i made my first brstm! i'm gonna make a new thread for downloads, and to make more brstm's

Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: July 31, 2009, 12:19:25 PM »

ok I put the brstm in sound>strm but the music is still final destination....any idea whats going on now?

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 24
    Print
    Jump to: