Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: The Enslaved UPDATE V1.2  (Read 27287 times)
Fools Requiem
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 06:39:26 PM »

I've got a problem with the FS.  It looks really really awesome, but it's effect is decidedly non-epic.  All it does it suck foes in spins them around in the air for a bit and then shoots them out.

I'm not trying to be an ass, it's just that outside of it's looks, the FS is nothing special.

tenkashi
Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 09:58:17 PM »

Ok, calm down.
First, I need to know if you use rivvolution or not. Some hacks don't work on rivvolution. I made this using Gecko OS , so it worked for me in that sense.
Second, I want you to tell me when it freezes your game. Does it freeze before you start, or at the character select screen or what?
Third, I had a problem that I couldn't figure out how to fix with this particular hack. When I first tried it, it froze the game. But, after I either waited 24 hours or loaded a different channel, it worked. So try those. I have no idea why it does that.

If those don't work, maybe try running it without the texture. If it still freezes, try keeping the texture and going without the FitLucas.pac. If that doesn't work, try without the moveset.
That way, you'll know which one's having a problem.

Also as a side note, I might not be able to fix this for you, because I don't have this problem, so I can't take and move codes and edit moves and edit textures to see if it works, Because it always works for me.

ok it freezeswhile im fighting, usually in the middle of the battle while im attacking, once itfroze whil i was falling frommy 2nd jump! no big deal but its not the texture since iv used it with different textures and movesets, so its definately the .pac fle. it isnt aways a 100% freeeze, but im not surprised wheni happens :\.. maybe its the vertex, im alsoon geckoOS....

Boku wa dare dai? Kimi wa lambo?

Kimi wa dare dai? Boku wa Lambo! X3

Cocopuff
Mega Kitten

Addicted to PSA as a minor. So sad

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #32 on: June 11, 2010, 11:37:06 PM »

I've got a problem with the FS.  It looks really really awesome, but it's effect is decidedly non-epic.  All it does it suck foes in spins them around in the air for a bit and then shoots them out.

I'm not trying to be an ass, it's just that outside of it's looks, the FS is nothing special.
    As I've said before, this is my very first hack and I honestly like the final smash. I didn't ever aspire to have it be different than that, it ended up exactly how I planned. possible though extremely hard to dodge(like marths) really powerfull and spurting with darkness, it hits the whole screen with it's power. Thank you on the complement of the graphics, which were decidedly the easiest part, and if other people have problems with it, I'll change it with the coming of the next version( if there is one). So far, there are no glitches in the moves that I didnt intend to happen.
    As for the above post, I have no idea what was causing the problem. I'd like to help, but I'm afraid my hands are tied because I dont experience this glitch, so I can't find the problem. I am truly sorry, and don't know what to do in that regard. if anyone else is experiencing this glitch, maybe list info about your SD card or your wii or something to try and get to the bottom of the issue. Sorry I can't be of more help. Embarrassed

Alucard
    An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
    [/spoiler]

tenkashi
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: June 15, 2010, 04:51:54 PM »

dood, im telling you its your PSA (- -, defnatey not my SD card..just go back and check your vertexing for any bugs...

Cocopuff
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2010, 12:12:23 AM »

For one thing, PSA and vertex are two different things.
    Second, before I published this I checked EVERTHING( really I tested and tested and tested this.)
    So I cant just check my work for glitches because when I run it there are none. This doesnt work on your game that much is clear. I really dont know what to tell you, my whole point is if anyone else has the problem, they should say their info about their wii because maybe my hack doesnt work on that system or SD card or some thing, I dont know. By the way, just for info of a passerby that has skills of problem solving, I made this using brawlbox, 3DS Max 2011 and PSA V2.1 Beta. Sorry, I dont know what to tell you, I've looked and looked and looked at my codes and they all look really sound. Sorry. If you have any reccomendations for what to do, shoot.

Alucard
    [/spoiler]

tenkashi
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: June 16, 2010, 03:03:11 AM »

well i dont know then..i gues sthere isnt much i can do.. it just sucks that its only you psa thats failing me (- -...  wonderwhat it is..

ill keep it tho, keep up the good work.. hopefully you figure something out...

PPXEXE
    Supreme Kitten

There are worst things then death.....

• Awards Fiery Topic Former PMDT Heart Container

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2010, 11:52:36 AM »

Yeah it happened to me too, I at first I thought it was my SD card but after I reinstalled everything, it froze on me again, at one point when it froze you could clear see two Lucas players on the screen when, it was a 1v1 Sonic vs Lucas, after I took Lucas out it didn't refreeze

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Cocopuff
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2010, 12:08:38 PM »

Ok, what I'm about to say is really weir, so bear with me. I am one of the weirdos who plays with a gamecube controller. Recently, I found a wireless GC controller and was playing brawl with it. At one point, i played lucas and he froze. Now, I looked and looked and looked for a problem afterwards, but I couldnt find one. I know it's fine for me with a wii mote because my brother uses one but I have no Idea why the whole wireless controler thing happend. Any guesses?

Alucard
    [/spoiler]

Antennian
    Mega Kitten

MOCKEH!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: June 16, 2010, 12:52:04 PM »

First of all, I play with a gamecube controller and I'm not a wierdo!
    Second of all, I've tried it with my gamecube controller and it works fine so DON"T BLAME THE GAMECUBE CONTROLLER!!!!
    Third of all, IDK XD

I'm 15 and still a Virgin!!!

Cocopuff
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2010, 10:36:27 PM »

Ok, sorry, I had no intention of affending you.
    Also, I play with a good old wire GC controller, and it works fine. What I was trying to say is the only time I have ever had my lucas glitch up was when at one point I tried a wireless controller.

Alucard
    [/spoiler]

BeWop
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: June 18, 2010, 04:15:22 PM »

@Everyone who gets it glitching out:

Oftentimes with homebrew applications, any external devices plugged in can and will freeze random applications. Try removing any gamecube memory cards or usb plugins, also wireless controllers tend to glitch out the games as well. If you can, try using a wired controller.

Insanity- Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

Proud elder brother of Cocopuff, the creator of The Enslaved.

Dotz
    Extreme Kitten

Universal Cosmic Destroyer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: June 18, 2010, 11:11:37 PM »

I'm not sure why, but this psa seems to be missing something. maybe because the specials aren't "special" enough. also: using aura and darkness might be a cool alternate to the fire. being in control of both would be sure to drive someone mad!

This is the greatest sig in the world.

Cocopuff
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2010, 01:51:34 AM »

Thanks for the advice. So far, I've done these things to his moveset:
    lowered the momentum on his side B,
    changed his dash attack to a more fluid movement, it took a little too long before,
    made his down b a move that after a length of time, causes damage and a flower,
    Made his nuetral B have more damage and knockback
    In progress:
    Changing his side B smash to more natural move,
    Changing his up A air to a more unique and enslaved move
    adding damage, flags and sound to his final smash
    In thought process
    custom poses

Thank you for all the advice, expect to see a V2 soon

Alucard
    [/spoiler]

Phear-Walker
    The Everlasting Phear
    Hyper Kitten

Temporary name is temporary

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: June 19, 2010, 12:21:54 PM »

siiiick

Father:Demonsplay Mother: Iris<br />Granpa:Nuke    siblings: polaris   companion: still searching<br />: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15103.msg260765#msg260765
    Join the other recruits at: http://gunsontop.webs.com/

Dotz
    Extreme Kitten

Universal Cosmic Destroyer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: June 19, 2010, 02:05:52 PM »

wait, side smash, or side B? if side smash, then NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! if side B, then alright.

This is the greatest sig in the world.

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4
    Print
    Jump to: