Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: BIG UPDATE 6/23 - MyKewl's Texture Hacks!  (Read 33753 times)
LookItsLink
Look-Its-'Nother-Addiction
Special Access

mhmm.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container Staff Helper

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: June 20, 2010, 06:35:26 PM »

@ Yoshiboshi3

...Am I right to assume that this is the other account?

His alternate account is JapaneseDevil.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: June 20, 2010, 06:37:27 PM »

@ Yoshiboshi3

...Am I right to assume that this is the other account?

His alternate account is JapaneseDevil.

Ah, I see. Nevermind. ¦D

Sorry Yoshi. :3

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

Ø "My future is righteousness." - Bob Marley Ø

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: June 20, 2010, 06:37:58 PM »

Also Yoshiboshi3 isn't my second account lol. He goes to my school and if I had his account why would I post 100s of posts on his and only a 100 on this. Also we have been on at the same time. He also has been here before me and I wouldn't post stuff on 2 different accounts when his stuff is usually better then mine because I don't vertex that much just textures. I just want to get that across.

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: June 20, 2010, 06:38:35 PM »

This is getting a lot bigger then I would think. But let me answer a few of these questions

Marcov15
    >.>
    Supreme Kitten

SINE, COSINE, TANGENT!

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: June 20, 2010, 06:39:13 PM »

Seriously, he didnt mean anything bad. He's just annoyed because he's being disrespected. Someone else is spamming his links, I know him, he wouldn't do something like that. He also made those Rosalina textures to my understanding and I KNOW he made the koopa ones because I saw him do it. Please lay off him.
    Disrespected? I challenge you to find a single word that implicates disrespect in my post. The Rosalina textures belong to a fellow team member and the vertex hack (from Rosalina) belongs to LenSho, an admin on this site, so don't come telling me that he didn't steal anything. And second, I think he can handle himself. You don't need to "protect" him like that, or you'll probably get into trouble as well. Our problem is with him, not with you, so with all due respect, I'm going to have to tell you to quit sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Oizen
    Global Moderator

Thanks

• Awards King for a Day 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat >9000

« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2010, 06:39:19 PM »

U FAIL HARD BRO

I want negative downloads....

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: June 20, 2010, 06:41:35 PM »

YoshiBoshi ... this is something between MyKewl and the mod team, please. He's grown up enough to be able to defend himself correctly.

ALSO I'm not giving myself downloads someone is spamming my downloads ask Yoshiboshi3. Thanks.
    Proof ? Who can spam you DL when your submission hasn't even been approved ? oÔ

if I get banned you will be losing a ton of users
    Who ? Do you have as many multi-accounts as that ? XD

Better yet, who would want to spam his DLs in the first place besides him? It's not like anyone benefits from it. -_-

The person who reported my Rosalina link was sending me messages about getting this removed because he thought I was stealing it. He was going to much to get it removed he obviously wanted to get it off and try to act like a hero. This guy has hated me since #1 and ever since I got him so pissed off he has been doing everything to get me off. I could see how  he spammed it and then reported it. Yoshiboshi3 was actually at my house while he was showing me how to re-color textures. We were excited about how much my pack was getting downloads. I came back 2 days later it was a negative number? Obviously it was glitched.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2010, 06:42:03 PM »

Marcov, calm down a little ...

Without going as far as talking about "stealing", MyKewl, when doing packs like that, the best (and most polite) thing to do would be to contact the original author, and propose hiim if he's like to upload your pack.
    Don't worry that he'll make sure to credit you a lot for gathering all the stuff. Smiley

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Shrooms
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: June 20, 2010, 06:43:24 PM »

Yoshiboshi3 was actually at my house while he was showing me how to "re-color textures."
    If you know what he means.

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: June 20, 2010, 06:45:17 PM »

Seriously, he didnt mean anything bad. He's just annoyed because he's being disrespected. Someone else is spamming his links, I know him, he wouldn't do something like that. He also made those Rosalina textures to my understanding and I KNOW he made the koopa ones because I saw him do it. Please lay off him.
    Disrespected? I challenge you to find a single word that implicates disrespect in my post. The Rosalina textures belong to a fellow team member and the vertex hack (from Rosalina) belongs to LenSho, an admin on this site, so don't come telling me that he didn't steal anything. And second, I think he can handle himself. You don't need to "protect" him like that, or you'll probably get into trouble as well. Our problem is with him, not with you, so with all due respect, I'm going to have to tell you to quit sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

He was a witness so he should be someone who can stick his nose in it. Trust me I don't piss people off on purpose. Obviously the only person who wanted to be a assh*ole to random kids is probablly someone like this mabye some kid that was getting bullied. Also don't be a jerk to Yoshiboshi.

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: June 20, 2010, 06:48:32 PM »

Marcov, calm down a little ...

Without going as far as talking about "stealing", MyKewl, when doing packs like that, the best (and most polite) thing to do would be to contact the original author, and propose hiim if he's like to upload your pack.
    Don't worry that he'll make sure to credit you a lot for gathering all the stuff. Smiley

Thank you :-) Also I did make those retextures and everything except for the actual model. I got credit from LenSho as he liked this idea. I also have been messaging back and forth Julz and I think I'm getting him around to making him think this was a good idea. And if anyone wants to know I asked Vyse some kid I really hate to restart my account because of the broken downloads because I don't like having fake downloads. I want to be legit, I seriously asked him to restart my downloads even if I have OVER 9000 downloads. I never want something I don't deserve.

EDIT: I ALSO made the CSS Icons, CSPs, and everything so everyone don't get ideas how I just made everything I found on the internet into a pack. I made everything except for the model. Thank you for reading my long post <3
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 06:50:04 PM by MyKewl » Logged

Vish
    Global Moderator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Core Gamer Cookie Clicker!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: June 20, 2010, 06:51:33 PM »

Disrespected? I challenge you to find a single word that implicates disrespect in my post. The Rosalina textures belong to a fellow team member and the vertex hack (from Rosalina) belongs to LenSho, an admin on this site, so don't come telling me that he didn't steal anything.

Lensho's not an admin. xP

YoshiBoshi ... this is something between MyKewl and the mod team, please. He's grown up enough to be able to defend himself correctly.

ALSO I'm not giving myself downloads someone is spamming my downloads ask Yoshiboshi3. Thanks.

Better yet, who would want to spam his DLs in the first place besides him? It's not like anyone benefits from it. -_-

The person who reported my Rosalina link was sending me messages about getting this removed because he thought I was stealing it. He was going to much to get it removed he obviously wanted to get it off and try to act like a hero. This guy has hated me since #1 and ever since I got him so pissed off he has been doing everything to get me off. I could see how  he spammed it and then reported it. Yoshiboshi3 was actually at my house while he was showing me how to re-color textures. We were excited about how much my pack was getting downloads. I came back 2 days later it was a negative number? Obviously it was glitched.

What's the "person's" username? That should help. :|

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: June 20, 2010, 06:52:58 PM »

Disrespected? I challenge you to find a single word that implicates disrespect in my post. The Rosalina textures belong to a fellow team member and the vertex hack (from Rosalina) belongs to LenSho, an admin on this site, so don't come telling me that he didn't steal anything.

Lensho's not an admin. xP

The person who reported my Rosalina link was sending me messages about getting this removed because he thought I was stealing it. He was going to much to get it removed he obviously wanted to get it off and try to act like a hero. This guy has hated me since #1 and ever since I got him so pissed off he has been doing everything to get me off. I could see how  he spammed it and then reported it. Yoshiboshi3 was actually at my house while he was showing me how to re-color textures. We were excited about how much my pack was getting downloads. I came back 2 days later it was a negative number? Obviously it was glitched.

What's the "person's" username? That should help. :|

JuLz the person who got half credit on the rosalina. LenSho was the other half. And mabye even Vyse a admin could have done this. They both really hate me to death... even if they don't know me.

Oizen
    Global Moderator

Thanks

• Awards King for a Day 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat >9000

« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2010, 06:53:38 PM »

INTERMISSION
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 06:54:31 PM by The Boss OizenX » Logged

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic