Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Yoshiboshi3's Vertex guide! (Tips video added)  (Read 38271 times)
Yoshiboshi3
Extreme Kitten

Hey guys im yoshiboshi3 i maik vertex hacks

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: July 10, 2010, 11:06:20 PM »

Could you like make the same tutorial, but for blender instead of 3Dmax? And on the actual editing part? There's no freaking way I'm buying a $3,000 program that I'm gonna use once or twice.

All the blender tutorials go super in depth, but they say nothing about how to select/edit etc.
    I'm afraid this technique doesn't work for blender yet, as Mariokart's script is for 3ds max. I understand you don't want to pay for it, but I'll give you a hint: I didn't pay for it, either.

STILL BETTER AT VEXING THAN TEXING

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #46 on: July 11, 2010, 01:11:03 PM »

Could you like make the same tutorial, but for blender instead of 3Dmax? And on the actual editing part? There's no freaking way I'm buying a $3,000 program that I'm gonna use once or twice.

All the blender tutorials go super in depth, but they say nothing about how to select/edit etc.
    I'm afraid this technique doesn't work for blender yet, as Mariokart's script is for 3ds max. I understand you don't want to pay for it, but I'll give you a hint: I didn't pay for it, either.
    Then can you at least tell me how to edit them in blender, and I mean IN the actual program. Not the steps to make the file accesable with blender.

mariokart64n
    Hacker & 2D/3D Modder
    Supreme Kitten

All Hail To The Mario Baby!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: July 11, 2010, 01:28:38 PM »

I posted a free 30day trial in my tutorial topic. if your only going to use it once or twice I don't see the problem. its free..

also I dont know alot about blender, but if your asking about how to do stuff like edit and stuff.. thats 3d fundamentals.. try searching the blender site, or even youtube for beginners tutorials..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CjPSwZUcsg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CjPSwZUcsg</a>

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
    [Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2010, 01:25:29 AM »

@ yoshiboshi

Again thank you so much for this tutorial/guide, i almost got it working today. Smiley Tomorrow expect an awesome vertex by me.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2010, 11:01:54 AM »

I posted a free 30day trial in my tutorial topic. if your only going to use it once or twice I don't see the problem. its free..

also I dont know alot about blender, but if your asking about how to do stuff like edit and stuff.. thats 3d fundamentals.. try searching the blender site, or even youtube for beginners tutorials..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CjPSwZUcsg

It's okay, all I needed to do was select the object by right clicking it *headdesk over nine thousannnd* X_X I feel soooooo stupid.

How about a tutorial on how to change the scale of everything without editing the vertexes etc? Like just the scale of the model itself? Or A tutorial on how to transfer textures/PSA's from a  character in one game to another ^_^ I wanna do a Tsunade on princess peach Cheesy

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
    Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: July 12, 2010, 03:15:15 PM »

WTF
    when i finish the vertex and insert it in dasdonkey vertex box it looks fcked up and when i double patch it looks even more FCKED UP
    im trying to vertex sonic into silver
    here's the model
    http://www.mediafire.com/?jmmhzuzyygn
    if anyone can fix it for me then that would be awesome

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2010, 03:19:26 PM »

WTF
    when i finish the vertex and insert it in dasdonkey vertex box it looks fcked up and when i double patch it looks even more FCKED UP
    here's the model

Do you mean like it has this crazy wall of weird colors coming out of some parts of the character? Try exporting it as a 3Ds file directly, that's what fixed my problem Cheesy

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
    Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: July 12, 2010, 03:22:52 PM »

WTF
    here's the model

Do you mean like it has this crazy wall of weird colors coming out of some parts of the character? Try exporting it as a 3Ds file directly, that's what fixed my problem Cheesy

no
    the back of sonic spines stretch all the way to his shoes ._.

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2010, 11:50:40 PM »

i followed the tutorial 3 times, and i always get this when i export it. "Warning: Yoshi_face.png has been changed to Yoshi_fa.png.

What the heck did i do wrong? Sad can someone help me around this?

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Yoshiboshi3
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: July 13, 2010, 08:52:45 PM »

i followed the tutorial 3 times, and i always get this when i export it. "Warning: Yoshi_face.png has been changed to Yoshi_fa.png.

What the heck did i do wrong? Sad can someone help me around this?
    Are you exporting the vert set? ._.

Sorry for stupid question, but it might be whats going wrong.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2010, 02:45:33 PM »

Is there a way to make the brawlbox model look EXACTLY like in the Blender/3DMax? I'm trying to make like a Triple D peach but it only gets so large xD I mean I don't have the scale too much bigger X_X well it's further out and longer/wider but not in scale.

Also, nothing happens when I scale it up or down entirely, like the whole thing wtf?

Yoshiboshi3
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: July 15, 2010, 04:43:18 PM »

Is there a way to make the brawlbox model look EXACTLY like in the Blender/3DMax? I'm trying to make like a Triple D peach but it only gets so large xD I mean I don't have the scale too much bigger X_X well it's further out and longer/wider but not in scale.

Also, nothing happens when I scale it up or down entirely, like the whole thing wtf?

I would love some screenshots, I really dunno what you're talking about in the second part. O_O

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2010, 08:16:02 PM »

I would love some screenshots, I really dunno what you're talking about in the second part. O_O

Scale as in the overall size of the entire thing, like ant-man's size shifting Tongue
    I'll take some screenshots, but uh....what's the hotkey for taking a screenshot on the computer?XD

Yoshiboshi3
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: July 15, 2010, 09:26:18 PM »

Scale as in the overall size of the entire thing, like ant-man's size shifting Tongue
    I'll take some screenshots, but uh....what's the hotkey for taking a screenshot on the computer?XD

Printscreen......

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2010, 09:30:45 PM »

@ YoshiBoshi3

i got my mariokart64n style vertex hacks working! thanks for this guide, to honor it i revamped your koopa troopa. its in the vault if u haven seen it. :3

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5
    Print
    Jump to: