Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Archive of Every Single Texture on the Brawl ISO  (Read 2605 times)
Moosehunter
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 25, 2009, 11:48:45 AM »

A few Months ago I decided to extract all the textures in the system folder on the iso to give to one of the members of my texture hacking team. I quickly decided that i would extract all the textures on the disc.
I was originally going to only give it the members of my team, but i decided to release it to everybody else

Towards the end i got bored doing it so only about the first third of the sse textures are in there
There may be pac/brres files floating around the archive that if forgot to delete too

The download includes every texture's .tex0 and .plt0 files (where applicable) and a tga created by tplx and a png created by tplconv. Tplx doesn't always create an accurate output and neither does tplconv, but between the two you're guaranteed a good output for every texture

Anyway, it's at http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=216e96a8bad1c74ee5c3dee5769931ecb62162bdcde72929c95965eaa7bc68bc

You'll need 7zip or a similar program to extract it. The 700mb download extracts to about 3-4gb of disc space so be sure you have room first.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 02:21:14 PM by Moosehunter » Logged

VILE
Badass.
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 07:54:00 PM »

Hmmm, IMO these are only useful if you are hexing things in. But if you are using ASH or STASH, you still need to extract the textures to compile. This might help some people though.

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

milkaholic123

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 05:45:01 PM »

Wow. Thanks Moose. I could use this!!!!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: