(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/DarkBlade2/Sets/ProjectHaseo.png)
Well, I'm currently almost done with the beta of Haseo. I'm doing a few tweaks and progress has come slow, but it's all worth it. I will be done by and no later than June 16, 2011. By then I will have start one of my new projects that you'll find interesting.
My Current Progress in Animations [3/9/11]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euGNBP49h2Q Note for this video
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Currently Working on [5/13/11]
----------------------------
Finishing Final Beta Product
(http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080301232952/dothack/images/thumb/e/e1/RebirthHaseo2.jpg/300px-RebirthHaseo2.jpg)
Moveset
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Tilts
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Special Moves
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Aerials
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Final Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Special Things
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
Original Threads
Original Idea thread
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20001.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20001.0)
Original Vertex Thread
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20104.new#new (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20104.new#new)
:happy:
5/13/11 Message
--------------------------------
As of right now, I currently cannot make another Video Update because my Main CPU crashed and my wii broke, so I have to show my progress in a month for your expense. I'm getting a job to get money to get them repair and when I do, a big Animation update will come and the beta will be close to being finished.
Future Projects
----------------------
MVC3 // Dante
Jak and Daxter
Reserved again
Working on the animations and trying to figure out how to add Attack14 and another move.
Haseo isn't from Sign. He's from Roots and G.U.
He's made an appearance in Link as well, but it's not where he's from.
I know, it was late when I was writing this
lolwritingjohns
Let me change that
Updated
Updated
Is he going to get an Asbel Lhant costume?
Ill try to request all of his costumes to be made. as for the animations and such,I'm about 15% done. I'm now trying to figure out how to get rid of Pit's Up B, but I believe I have to make his frames go to 1/1 for his original REcover and edit it by replacing them with new framings.
Dude, please stop double posting to bump your thread unless you have something to show. -_-
Also asking for help is good, and all but people are working on they're on projects, and from the look of your gallery you haven't done anything other then make an stage.
i feel that this should be put into the request thread, not the showcast as you don't have an complete moveset ready, and no work done or to show.
Quote from: PPXEXE on February 16, 2011, 08:03:45 AM
Dude, please stop double posting to bump your thread unless you have something to show. -_-
Also asking for help is good, and all but people are working on they're on projects, and from the look of your gallery you haven't done anything other then make an stage.
i feel that this should be put into the request thread, not the showcast as you don't have an complete moveset ready, and no work done or to show.
1. He posted yesterday and 2 days before that, no point in telling him. If he posted twice the same day with little time (aka 4hours max in my opinion) then it's double posting.
2. In the OP he said he was starting from scratch and he probably made this to inform people and show off previews when he has them.
3. It's not a request since he said he's going to make it himself.
4. You cannot judge him based on his Vault, it would be the same when i say that you can't make a stage because you only have 2 PSA's in your vault.
Quote from: Wrath on February 16, 2011, 08:07:57 AM
4. You cannot judge him based on his Vault, it would be the same when i say that you can't make a stage because you only have 2 PSA's in your vault.
...i can't. >_>
and
Yes, you can. My Vault tell you two things #1 i can make PSA's, #2 that i make melee PSA's. Until i release something new thats all it says.
Hey, instead of being a jerk about things, read the 1st post. It clearly STATES I'm new to it. So get some, troll boy
(chew)
Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on February 16, 2011, 09:27:41 AM
Hey, instead of being a jerk about things, read the 1st post. It clearly STATES I'm new to it. So get some, troll boy
(chew)
You need to read the rules as well.
QuoteFlaming: Directly or indirectly insulting other members.
Examples: "You idiot"; "Anyone who believes that is a moron"; "Just shut up"; attacking someone based on race, gender, sexuality, etc
Don't bother replying to this, unless you think what i said was incorrect. With a good explanation to go with.
No, not you wrath, that was toward PPXexe
Sorry about that, wont happen again
Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on February 16, 2011, 09:39:14 AM
No, not you wrath, that was toward PPXexe
That doesn't make it less against the rules.
Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on February 16, 2011, 09:39:14 AM
Sorry about that, wont happen again
Good to hear. Now that i'm here anyway, how's the progress?
The progress is going well. I'm going to ask the guy who making the Sora over Pit PSA how he got rid of the specials and replaced them. Also question, can you add more to the MotionEtc File then the original has or does ti need to have the exact number of animations that it came in for it to work?
I'm currently Trying to edit his AAA combo to be without the spin Attack Pit pulls off
=.
Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on February 16, 2011, 09:43:33 AM
The progress is going well. I'm going to ask the guy who making the Sora over Pit PSA how he got rid of the specials and replaced them. Also question, can you add more to the MotionEtc File then the original has or does ti need to have the exact number of animations that it came in for it to work?
Haha you don't have to ask me anything about animations, my knowledge there is zero. Although i could ask someone i know how that works, remind me in about 9 hours to do so. I'm at work and won't be able to ask her in 9hours XD
I'll try
XD
Hey Volt, I think I might have the textures. I say think because I really have no idea if I pulled the right ones XD I will add them to this post late since it is 5am or in another post if you respond to this.
And I am not sure if this counts as necro posting since I know that this is an active project and what not.
No, thats fine, you're my helper
I will have pictures of my progress up tommorrow
lol. Helper just sounds so lowly XD
All right I think these are it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hqm4u5y2p2xqaqo
I pulled every texture I thought you might need. I also got the texture for the Twin Blades he starts with. There is also a TMP file in there. I am not sure if you need that. If not you can just delete it.
Let me know if those are the right files. If they are I can also pull the textures for his 2nd, 3rd, and Xth form.
Why thank you
now, do you have the normal texture files for his 1st form?
I might also try to learn vertexing myself to get a different look on pit. But please, do get back to me on those 1st form textures.
Those were the only files I found....what do you mean by normal? So I be looking for a specific file format?
Oh, no, thats fine, I got the textures now
thank you
Don't scare me like that XD Seriously though if you want the textures for his other form or any other character for that matter just let me know.
I'll do with what you gave me
its all good
I asked again how the progress of the vertex was going, no reply yet.
=.
I've also completed his running and his side b dash animations, but I have to put a hold on the making of this, I got grounded for a few days, so it'll be a bit before I make more improvement. I can only work on it on school hours and barely any time. Give it about 4 days and I'll have the PSA 50% done
Sadly, I couldn't actually find the model files. That being said, I CAN find the weapon textures if needed. As well as Skeith.
No, its all good, I have the texture files and a team working on the vertex now, but thank you anyway
Awe-some. I could probably reconfigure the files for the Skeith Haseo (The one at the middle of Redemption, red haired white armored Haseo) if you need it.
Ah that sucks Volt. I am beyond the age of grounding. Still I can't wait for this. Have you decided what the final smash will be? Cause I was thinking you might be able to do maybe two. One for Haseo and then maybe a generic Twin Blade FS. I say that because it would leave the PSA open for other Twin Blade characters like Alkaid or Kite to be requested. Maybe something to keep in mind.
Denariax would it be possible for you to find the Texture for Kite from the Original games? I popped in my disc but was only able to fine the green texture Kite. I want the texture for him after he gets the bracelet. Never mind I found it. I guess Kite was too good to be grouped with everyone else.
Hmm, that would be interesting, but I need to complete his moveset first before I move on to the FS. I'm now 45% complete with the animations and all I need to do is to get the fitpit.pac aligned with the animations, then I'll move on to the fs
and yes denarix, please do find those textures, I'd be nterested in making kite too after Haseo
o.o
Azure Flame Kite is what you found. The original Kite had no textures in the GU series.
Sadly, the IMOQ series has a separate file system. I can search for those if need be.
Nope. I used the original Dot.hack games and not the G.U. ones so I have to original Kite textures :D
Awesome. Then go for it.
Send me them, and I'll try to make him after
Update with video
Your doing good :) I don't know how to do animations at all XD keep up the good work :)
I'll try, I'm trying to correct his momentum on his side b in the air so it goes horizontal, not horizontal/vertical
X.
As for Animations, I'll work on the AAA Combo and Update it again when it looks completely done. I'd say, those will be done by friday? with a up B animation fix so he jumps, not jump into flying mode.
o.o
Nice update. Sorry I haven't been around, between work, having to share a computer and Phantasy Star Portable 2 I have been busy. But I will definately get you those Kite textures.
This has quite a bit of potential.
Looks versatile.
All right here are the Kite textures. However I don't think I have a weapon texture in there.
http://www.mediafire.com/?5an4pcvcd4zofc8
Thats fine, Also, I think I'll update my animations Video tommorrow if I have time
Gotta keep this alive despite your computer problems.
Well, my plan is to work on it on these cpus [school] when I have time to. I'm also going to get a job now to help repair my old cpu so it works again
=.
I'll come back with an update video when I get it back up and running
Well that is good. I will do my best to keep this thread alive.
Thanks for the email, HaseoGUA
The new versions will help me out, thank you
Anything I can do to help :D