Poll
Question:
Vote next
Option 1: Make witch you want
votes: 9
Option 2: Better Toad Texture (olimar)
votes: 11
Option 3: A better Faco psa
votes: 3
Option 4: Skull kid Recolor pack v3
votes: 1
Option 5: Dr Mario PSA
votes: 4
vote!!!!
over Fox why not over wolf ? since the coming vertex is there
+ i made a beta over Wolf too
Silver over someone other than Marth of Ike(yes that's not in the poll)
Lol i think that marth is a very boring character thats because i have ported silver over him
Well Marth is the main character of fire emblem and I like using him no matter I can just use the Marth over rob port and use silver
:)
Hi, I'm janitoalevic, I wanted to ask if you used my texture "Silver over Ike (Color pack)? :af: :kdance:
yes janitoalevic sorry!!! i forgot to credit you!
the voting is now over