i have been looking in gamestop and walmart and they don't have the kind of SD card i need. What store can i find the SD i need?
sorry if this post is out of place, I couldn't see/find the thread
Wal-mart should have them. Not sure why yours wouldn't.
Check Staples if there is one around.
uhm not walmart? :-\
they sell everything there!
there is always something that is called the internet you can buy everything on the internet
btw hacking card i recommend getting a 2GB
2gb MiniSD is the recommended.
thats what i said kinda..:S
QuoteIllegal Activity
Linking to or asking for a ROM, ISO, music, or any other copyrighted material, or to any site that provides such material, is prohibited.
This does not apply to files from the Brawl ISO.
It does apply to providing music in the Music Requests section. If someone says they'll do your request if you provide the music, you must send it via PM or e-mail.
Encouraging someone to break a law is prohibited.
Uhhh.... you didn't see anything :>.>:
:L
The rules contradict themselves.
Uhm, why the quote from tha rules, he just wanted to know where to get a SDcard, so it has nothing to do with ISO's, ROM's or musc....
Quote from: beatthat25 on July 27, 2011, 01:31:36 PM
Uhm, why the quote from tha rules, he just wanted to know where to get a SDcard, so it has nothing to do with ISO's, ROM's or musc....
Check the post below mine, he obviously hid something no one wanted to see...
Thanks for the replies
Quote from: Weyard on July 27, 2011, 07:56:57 AM
Wal-mart should have them. Not sure why yours wouldn't.
Check Staples if there is one around.
I think i have a staples around me but i'm not too sure. ill check later
Quote from: daanvandam on July 27, 2011, 07:58:01 AM
uhm not walmart? :-\
they sell everything there!
there is always something that is called the internet you can buy everything on the internet
btw hacking card i recommend getting a 2GB
Yeah i know but that's kind of a last resort kinda thing for me. the sd card thing... i know that... now.
Quote from: Weyard on July 27, 2011, 08:03:36 AM
2gb MiniSD is the recommended.
Mini SD? Does it matter? I honestly don't know.
mini sd thats a micro sd card and a micro sd card goes in a normal sd card
so get an sd card
Quote from: Dyclone on July 27, 2011, 06:22:21 PMMini SD? Does it matter? I honestly don't know.
you have (at least to my knowledge) 3 types of SDcards, the micro's, mini's and the normal sized ones, the wii only suppords the normal sized ones, but you can buy a micro + a micro SDcard adapter, which is a normal sized SDcard, but then you can insert a micro SDcard into it, and the mini ones... Idunno, I think they're kinda useless to me, i've nothing here that supports mini's so yeah, I recommend a micro sdcard with an adapter because if you get a full sized one, you need to have a sdcard reader, and if you don't have that, you're screwed :P (unless there are usbSDreaders)
whats mini sd
i use normal sized
This is a micro SD card + adapter.
(http://www.laptopbatterymart.com/batteryimages/bigbattery/EMTF8GO2.JPG)
I got a 2GB SD Card from GameStop a while ago.
Quote from: Segtendo on July 27, 2011, 10:12:49 PM
This is a micro SD card + adapter.
(http://www.laptopbatterymart.com/batteryimages/bigbattery/EMTF8GO2.JPG)
I got a 2GB SD Card from GameStop a while ago.
I Got That One :D, Search In Computer Shops Maybe There
Quote from: Segtendo on July 27, 2011, 10:12:49 PM
This is a micro SD card + adapter.
(http://www.laptopbatterymart.com/batteryimages/bigbattery/EMTF8GO2.JPG)
I got a 2GB SD Card from GameStop a while ago.
this is the one i use
I have this.
(http://www.ubergizmo.com/photos/2006/11/sandisk-wii-sd.jpg)
Quote from: Segtendo on July 28, 2011, 01:22:22 AM
I have this.
(http://www.ubergizmo.com/photos/2006/11/sandisk-wii-sd.jpg)
same