Poll
Question:
Should I make Vectorman over Lucario?
Option 1: Who da fauk is dat? :srs:
votes: 9
Option 2: SEGA!!! :af2:
votes: 6
Option 3: Obscure SEGA chars ftw! =3
votes: 9
Option 4: Maybe....
votes: 3
For those who might not remember who I'm talking about review the theme song below.
Vectorman: Title (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za3VewVnVP0#)
Seriously I'm thinking about making him (and a few others from his first game) to keep me busy on my hiatus break :P
so the question is...do you want?
Notes:
1: It will be a fully hand made model, no cheating this time.
2: All the joints will be disconected just like they are in the game.
3: Will come with a BRSTM of his victory theme over the pokemon char victory theme..
4: Will come with four other surprise characters from the vector man series over the fighting wire frames :P
Shouldn't this be in....I dunno, somewhere in the model section?
If ya wanna make him, just make him. I don't see the point in asking r)
And this is in the wrong section.
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 23, 2012, 02:42:00 PM
If ya wanna make him, just make him. I don't see the point in asking r)
And this is in the wrong section.
I guess so...but I'm gonna need some help texturing him.
Most of him won't be hard to texture, there's just a few tricky spots (Namely the elbows and feet) that I don't really know how to make.
The topic isn't about the model, it's about if people actually want him or not, but yeah...gonna move it to the models section.
At least some people know about Vectorman.
He's pretty obscure alright.
I've heard of him, I played Vectorman 1 and 2 on Sonic Gems Collection some years ago. But I can't imagine him in 3D, at least not if it's supposed to resemble his 2D character.
Don't make it.
lol, I saw someone made a model for him on Spriters Resource.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Segtendo on May 23, 2012, 04:07:58 PM
At least some people know about Vectorman.
He's pretty obscure alright.
Yeah...vectorman's obscure as hell XD I barely remember him, but I remember how fun the game was =3
That's why I want to make him cause when people see the game they're like 'who da fauk is that'
In all honesty, vetorman is better than megaman, in character design I mean XP
Maybe vector was based on mega slightly .... he does have a hand blaster...
His model will be easy enough for me to make, just a bunch of basic shapes and simi-basic shapes. Texturing him though, that will be difficult...and the rigging. I seriously want to try and make him move like he does in game.
@ Sky Grounder: He would look pretty much the same XD although the spheres would actually be...spheres...
You said you were moving it, so.. Move it?
I still don't get why do you have to make a new thread everytime you have a new "model import" in mind. Why don't you just use that one you made on the Model Imports section for all of this? <____<
Quote from: Albafika on May 23, 2012, 06:24:21 PM
You said you were moving it, so.. Move it?
I still don't get why do you have to make a new thread everytime you have a new "model import" in mind. Why don't you just use that one you made on the Model Imports section for all of this? <____<
For one, nobody even pays attention to my other topic. Even when I make something good...
It's probably cause I don't have those big fancy OP layouts >_>
I don't know how to move topics, I'll just remove it...
Quote from: MaxedOut on May 23, 2012, 08:47:21 PM
For one, nobody even pays attention to my other topic. Even when I make something good...
It's probably cause I don't have those big fancy OP layouts >_>
A fancy pants OP isn't required for attention.
It all depends on what other people like.
Quote from: Segtendo on May 25, 2012, 12:52:28 AM
A fancy pants OP isn't required for attention.
It all depends on what other people like.
this^ you just gotta get your name out there.
Quote from: Segtendo on May 25, 2012, 12:52:28 AM
A fancy pants OP isn't required for attention.
It all depends on what other people like.
Well apparently nobody likes Naruto imports unless they're freaking Sasgay or Stupid Narutard =-= or Orochimaru...
Seriously people...there's enough hacks of those three on the vault to have their own section! Granted it's not as bad as shadow the derphog...but really...*rolls eyes*
Put him over Captain Falcon instead. :D
Vectorman...wow, I never played that game in years. But I think he would fit more on Samus.
Quote from: MaxedOut on May 25, 2012, 04:31:51 AM
Well apparently nobody likes Naruto imports unless they're freaking Sasgay or Stupid Narutard =-= or Orochimaru...
Seriously people...there's enough hacks of those three on the vault to have their own section! Granted it's not as bad as shadow the derphog...but really...*rolls eyes*
Just keep in mind that if you want to be famous for your imports, it would be better if you imported someone that a lot of people know about. For example, I don't know who you listed in your post is (except Naruto), so I would be in no way interested in those characters. But someone else who knows them would maybe be interested in them.
Another thing that makes imports interesting is the quality: A character need to have minimal issues, such as a good rig, perfect metal (or almost) and the like. Master those things, and you might get a bit more recognition.
Quote from: MaxedOut on May 25, 2012, 04:31:51 AM
Well apparently nobody likes Naruto imports unless they're freaking Sasgay or Stupid Narutard =-= or Orochimaru...
Seriously people...there's enough hacks of those three on the vault to have their own section! Granted it's not as bad as shadow the derphog...but really...*rolls eyes*
Why do you always have to be so hard on yourself?
You should just do what you want.
Closing this as he said he's not making the character he made this new thread for, and instead was bashing the reasons of why he gets reported.