Spider man isn't working for me. I read the readme a lot of times. But i think this could be the problem too.
"3) If it still isn't working, you may need to modify your .xml (open it in Notepad or Wordpad) so that it can read your common_en.pac."
I didn't understand that part. i opened it with notpad and the XML itself and i didnt know what to do.
I'm using spider man for riivo but he keeps turning into the T-pose. If anyone cna please help
-Thanks
Did you use the common.pac that came in the download? Sheik's MotionEtc.pac doesn't go in her fighter folder. You need to replace it in the common.pac itself.
Quote from: Juri Han on July 10, 2012, 09:38:55 PM
Did you use the common.pac that came in the download? Sheik's MotionEtc.pac doesn't go in her fighter folder. You need to replace it in the common.pac itself.
yes, i did do that. And i put the common_en.pac in my system folder.
im having the same problem
Take your common_en.pac (it has to be named common_en.pac NOT common.pac) and replace the FitSheikMotionEtc.pac in that with one I included for Spider-Man
Mine didnt come with common_en.pac, it only came with ef_common.pac
Post Merge: July 12, 2012, 10:36:19 PM
ohh i know the problem
u need common 4
http://www.mediafire.com/?mui5mx1j2tl (http://www.mediafire.com/?mui5mx1j2tl)
Quote from: rax189 on July 12, 2012, 10:28:17 PM
im having the same problem
Take your common_en.pac (it has to be named common_en.pac NOT common.pac) and replace the FitSheikMotionEtc.pac in that with one I included for Spider-Man
Mine didnt come with common_en.pac, it only came with ef_common.pac
Post Merge: July 12, 2012, 10:36:19 PM
ohh i know the problem
u need common 4
http://www.mediafire.com/?mui5mx1j2tl (http://www.mediafire.com/?mui5mx1j2tl)
still dosent work do I need to delete the files that are on common4?