Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacking => Attacks and Animations => Topic started by: Ac1dSn0w on July 31, 2012, 05:29:24 PM

Title: Street Fighter Ryu Over Ike?
Post by: Ac1dSn0w on July 31, 2012, 05:29:24 PM
Ryu Over Ike? Will see. I'm making the package right now.  :)
Title: Re: Street Fighter Ryu Over Ike?
Post by: Albafika on July 31, 2012, 05:51:32 PM
Couldn't you make the thread once the thing was uploaded and in the Vault? :)
Title: Re: Street Fighter Ryu Over Ike?
Post by: Kagemaru on July 31, 2012, 11:10:38 PM
Hm... if you want the original Ike animation I did... i can send it to you. A lot of those animations already had headband animations but they are out of date compared to teh animations I did with Captain Falcon's model.

Your choice though.

Though, if you want the original Ike animations, I'd like to be collabed and not just credited.
Title: Re: Street Fighter Ryu Over Ike?
Post by: Ac1dSn0w on July 31, 2012, 11:31:36 PM
I already made a port of him LOL It's in Brawl Vault!
Title: Re: Street Fighter Ryu Over Ike?
Post by: Kagemaru on August 01, 2012, 12:32:34 AM
I noticed after I posted. Lol.