Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacking => Attacks and Animations => Topic started by: DAO_Ibuki on August 21, 2012, 03:15:04 AM

Title: Dao Ibuki PSA: Hoshiguma Yuugi!
Post by: DAO_Ibuki on August 21, 2012, 03:15:04 AM
 *w*, ok a long time ago that not make a PSA this time I try to make the second ONI psa the Yuugi PSA
>D (http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/613/al1208230816binout.jpg)

Hoshiguma Yuugi
Yuugi PSA:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28524 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28524)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Title: Re: Dao Ibuki PSA: Hoshiguma Yuugi!
Post by: Albafika on August 21, 2012, 03:42:29 AM
Nice! Can't wait to see stuff from you, Dao, as I've always loved your hacks. :D
Title: Re: Dao Ibuki PSA: Hoshiguma Yuugi!
Post by: DAO_Ibuki on August 21, 2012, 11:50:15 PM
Quote from: Albafika on August 21, 2012, 03:42:29 AM
Nice! Can't wait to see stuff from you, Dao, as I've always loved your hacks. :D
:happy: haaaw! thank you!  I would now put more effort!!
the specials are giving problems because not have a official moveset of yuugi  :srs:
but is ok! Ibuki Ganbaru! ;)
Title: Re: Dao Ibuki PSA: Hoshiguma Yuugi!
Post by: Flygon on August 22, 2012, 12:09:05 AM
want, Want, WANT!!!
Great job!
Title: Re: Dao Ibuki PSA: Hoshiguma Yuugi!
Post by: DAO_Ibuki on August 24, 2012, 12:17:56 AM
 :srs: After much thinking about it....I felt that something was missing......
mmmm.....
the sake!!!! :af: I decided to redo the PSA now with the yuugi sake! BECAUSE A ONI WITHOUT SAKE, IS NOT A ONI!  :happy: