Welcome to the CSP Bank. Here, your are allowed to request, post and get help with CSPs and CSP poses. Everyone makes CSPs differently and evereyone has different tastes. That's why this is here.
Rules
Basically, there aren't really any rules :P. Well, WAIT! There IS, but it's only to save everyone the trouble of bad CSPs.
-Rules-
-If you post CSPs make sure they are your own
-If you request CSPs provide the link to the character/pose and MAKE SURE THE MODEL IS RIG FRIENDLY, but these are pretty basic rules.
Under Construction!
(http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/PokemonOfficialThreadLogoRevamp_zps5942909e.png) (http://s1065.photobucket.com/user/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/media/PokemonOfficialThreadLogoRevamp_zps5942909e.png.html)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
(http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/MetroidOfficialTitle_zps0ae8a0e5.png) (http://s1065.photobucket.com/user/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/media/MetroidOfficialTitle_zps0ae8a0e5.png.html)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hello, I asked you some time ago.
Could you do The Arbiter over Ganondorf?
Colors:
00- Sword Arby
01- Swordless Arby
02- Red Armour
03- Green Armour
04- Dark Armour
05- Silver Armour.
Pose: http://elitesmashhackers.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/render.png?w=500 (http://elitesmashhackers.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/render.png?w=500)
Icon: http://infectionist.com/images/halo_3/waypoint/arbiter.png (http://infectionist.com/images/halo_3/waypoint/arbiter.png) (just the face)
Please?
k the same Ikes I previously requested:
I need some ikes:
koma-chan
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28600 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28600)
elly
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28223 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28223)
kyokosan
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31124 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31124)
and these others I didnt make:
the bald guy from god of war
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29352 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29352)
dath vadah
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27719 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27719)
zacky-kun
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24578 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24578)
there, the 6 ike recolors
Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 21, 2013, 01:41:11 AM
Hello, I asked you some time ago.
Could you do The Arbiter over Ganondorf?
Colors:
00- Sword Arby
01- Swordless Arby
02- Red Armour
03- Green Armour
04- Dark Armour
05- Silver Armour.
Pose: http://elitesmashhackers.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/render.png?w=500 (http://elitesmashhackers.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/render.png?w=500)
Icon: http://infectionist.com/images/halo_3/waypoint/arbiter.png (http://infectionist.com/images/halo_3/waypoint/arbiter.png) (just the face)
Please?
(http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/A6_zps451a158a.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/A1_zps0ce54fe4.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/A2_zpsfea48996.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/A3_zpsa6c5eeff.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/A4_zps0ea98597.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/A5_zps9240f75d.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/ArbiterBP1_zpsf38632a7.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/ArbiterBP2_zps9df010c9.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/ArbiterBP3_zps5552b9a1.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/ArbiterBP4_zpsa4e06dec.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/ArbiterBP5_zps1f04306a.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/Icon_zps7b75da29.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/FlamingBlueIcon_zps40646171.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/FlamingRedIcon_zps337cea0a.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/ShockingBlueCSS_zpsafbd36b0.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/SpiralPurpleIcon_zps133f71fa.png)
Quote from: GanonG0d81 on March 21, 2013, 03:18:32 AM
(http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/A6_zps451a158a.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/A1_zps0ce54fe4.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/A2_zpsfea48996.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/A3_zpsa6c5eeff.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/A4_zps0ea98597.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/A5_zps9240f75d.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/ArbiterBP1_zpsf38632a7.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/ArbiterBP2_zps9df010c9.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/ArbiterBP3_zps5552b9a1.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/ArbiterBP4_zpsa4e06dec.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/ArbiterBP5_zps1f04306a.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/Icon_zps7b75da29.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/FlamingBlueIcon_zps40646171.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/FlamingRedIcon_zps337cea0a.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/ShockingBlueCSS_zpsafbd36b0.png) (http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/SpiralPurpleIcon_zps133f71fa.png)
Thanks man :)
well, i requested some ._.
Quote from: Kyouma on April 10, 2013, 03:44:36 PM
well, i requested some ._.
I've been busy, hence the thread title sir ;P
Quote from: Kyouma on April 10, 2013, 03:44:36 PM
well, i requested some ._.
Error: Problem with the requested character: Brawlbox's polygons for Ike causes an error in Brawlbox v0.68b. There are also a number of characters whose eyes I can't get working properly. I'm sure the fix is floating around, but since I am too lazy and no one ever comes to the bank, I no longer care. I'm doing CSPs that work for me. If someone requests, I'll fulfill. If the request cannot be presented, oh well, request something else.
its ok, I made mines already anyways
Freestyle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Moved