PROJECT STATUS
Development: Pathetically Early, sorry
Sketches: About half way done
Next Character Sketch: Not sure
Next Character Render: Lucario
OP: i need help making this pretty, if some one could send me a message it would be very appreciated.
i've been a while! I have been working this project don't get me wrong, with school starting, not having a computer, art block, and limitations to the internet, i had to take a long absent. im hoping i get back up to speed with you all. here are 2 more sketches i have had sitting around for quite some time. when making these, i have decided to try and make a simple standing CSP and an Action CSP for characters. these are not finalized and i have taken CSP Size and compression ect. in to later account.
Peach- i have many sketches for peach but this is the only one i got to take a picture of, face not final
(https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q81/s720x720/1209328_503971693018293_561022269_n.jpg)
Zero Suit Samus- that wip is so ugly i know, face not final
(https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/q82/s720x720/1233363_503971753018287_2051625_n.jpg)
Previous Sketches
http://24.media.tumblr.com/2bccf45cf0b75ee261db27f255dfc5ac/tumblr_mrno97eGVg1rvvx50o1_1280.jpg (http://24.media.tumblr.com/2bccf45cf0b75ee261db27f255dfc5ac/tumblr_mrno97eGVg1rvvx50o1_1280.jpg) Luigi
http://24.media.tumblr.com/638e0398c4ff6c74b8b40f7e8c3a1997/tumblr_mrno97eGVg1rvvx50o2_1280.jpg (http://24.media.tumblr.com/638e0398c4ff6c74b8b40f7e8c3a1997/tumblr_mrno97eGVg1rvvx50o2_1280.jpg) Lucario
http://31.media.tumblr.com/3951ad39d40bf3fb5f3883cbe667c3fa/tumblr_mrno97eGVg1rvvx50o3_1280.jpg (http://31.media.tumblr.com/3951ad39d40bf3fb5f3883cbe667c3fa/tumblr_mrno97eGVg1rvvx50o3_1280.jpg) Ness - going to be reworked -
It's only a little bit, and I'm not that talented (I'm only 15....) , but I hope to develope over the time that I do this project, and I hope you enjoy!
Request may be taken in the future....
previous
QuoteSup guys! Im one of the new kids around here.
Customizing Brawl has been a blast, and I have been having a hell of a time messing with Csp's. I draw some crap and I'm feeling good about making portraits for the future. These are not final and I have many more. They will be planed for recolors, Project:M colors, Shun's Vaibrent packs, and even imports.
These are the things so far that I feel comfortable sharing
Very nice, I thought it would be cool to have hand-drawn portraits once. I wouldn't do requests though, models get tough real quick.
Quote from: Taiko on August 17, 2013, 09:10:32 PM
I wouldn't do requests though, models get tough real quick.
It will all depend on the model, the time i have, and if i feel up to it.
OP updated.
i need help with this thread junk lol
Dat Samus...
Kinky.
I also considered this I've actually already drawn poses I just never posted them up. I was gonna try to make the CSPs look like Street Fighter 4 art style poses since...well I love Street Fighter 4.
I should try to get back into it.
My only concern is how tedious doing recolors will be...
Quote from: Kramerdorf on September 25, 2013, 12:04:14 AM
My only concern is how tedious doing recolors will be...
It all depends on how you set up your layers. If you keep recolours in mind, it shouldn't be too bad.
Quote from: Taiko on September 25, 2013, 12:11:49 AM
It all depends on how you set up your layers. If you keep recolours in mind, it shouldn't be too bad.
I didnt mention I would've colored them in pencils first them edited it on photoshop.
So I would have a harder time doing recolors. :/
I should look into digital coloring for the CSPs though it would save alot more time.
my plan is to make thin lines with solid flats, seperating colors section by sections, not color by color and merging wanted layers, and backing up lights and shades maybe all in one color for more recoloring.