Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacking => Attacks and Animations => Topic started by: XxTailsxX on November 25, 2013, 03:33:38 AM

Poll
Question: First release?
Option 1: Rouge
Option 2: Chaos
Option 3: Mew
Option 4: E-123 Omega
Option 5: Knuckles
Title: Tails' Psa Lab: NEW TOPIC
Post by: XxTailsxX on November 25, 2013, 03:33:38 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/rp8W4Fj.png)(http://i.imgur.com/a2VCJ51.gif)



(http://i.imgur.com/sjKJdwX.gif)
Collabs
(http://i.imgur.com/RGmQs2G.png)


Future Projects
•E-123 Omega over ROB
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

•Snivy over Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

•Knuckles
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(http://i.imgur.com/aTs6XbJ.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Title: Re: Tails' Psa Lab: NEW TOPIC
Post by: Turb0k on November 25, 2013, 03:46:35 AM
Subs.
Title: Re: Tails' Psa Lab: NEW TOPIC
Post by: Leon Exodio on November 25, 2013, 04:09:40 AM
i see chaos :D
Title: Re: Tails' Psa Lab: NEW TOPIC
Post by: XxTailsxX on November 25, 2013, 11:05:03 PM
A polls up. After my vacation is finished which is Saturday, Ill work on their psa.

Also if someone can possibly rig a snivy for me that would really be great.
Title: Re: Tails' Psa Lab: NEW TOPIC
Post by: Leon Exodio on November 25, 2013, 11:10:39 PM
chaos because im working on him also lol but other then that have you made any new animation for him ?
Title: Re: Tails' Psa Lab: NEW TOPIC
Post by: XxTailsxX on November 25, 2013, 11:28:54 PM
So far I have done: His Up Smash, Down Smash, Side Smash, Wait 2, and Wait 3. I would've sent them to you but I wont be home for a few days
Title: Re: Tails' Psa Lab: NEW TOPIC
Post by: Leon Exodio on November 25, 2013, 11:33:48 PM
Quote from: XxTailsxX on November 25, 2013, 11:28:54 PM
So far I have done: His Up Smash, Down Smash, Side Smash, Wait 2, and Wait 3. I would've sent them to you but I wont be home for a few days
ok just wondering
Title: Re: Tails' Psa Lab: NEW TOPIC
Post by: ChickenPuppy on November 29, 2013, 07:17:48 AM
I just now saw this, I wanna follow this thread now.
Title: Re: Tails' Psa Lab: NEW TOPIC
Post by: XxTailsxX on December 05, 2013, 09:19:33 PM
Now that the vaults back up, time to start my new project. Although Chaos Zero won, hes put as a lower priority right now. Ill be using flygons amazing HD tails over sonic. Preview in a few.