Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Help & Tutorials => Help => Topic started by: MarioStar+ on February 09, 2014, 10:27:26 AM

Title: [Item] How do you change the starman Music?
Post by: MarioStar+ on February 09, 2014, 10:27:26 AM
Hello, sorry but I would like to know how to change the Starman item music. I looked in the Smashbros_sound.brsar and I did not find anything... please tell me were it's location is. Thank you.
Title: Re: [Item] How do you change the starman Music?
Post by: Diddy Kong on February 25, 2014, 09:59:04 PM
Quote from: MarioStar+ on February 09, 2014, 10:27:26 AM
Hello, sorry but I would like to know how to change the Starman item music. I looked in the Smashbros_sound.brsar and I did not find anything... please tell me were it's location is. Thank you.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66480.new#new (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66480.new#new)
find the guide here, its not as simple as changing wave with wave, its pointing SEQ at brstm

you cannot pase wave data over an SEQ, the game doesnt know how to point at wave data correctly when it's assuming SEQ
Title: Re: [Item] How do you change the starman Music?
Post by: Diddy Kong on March 05, 2014, 06:27:30 AM
How to change the brawl item jingles and Mario Kart WFC menu music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f5B7cef9Dc#ws)

hope this helps