Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacking => Music & SFX => Topic started by: Yuuki Terumi on March 13, 2014, 08:27:16 PM

Title: Mr. Me's BRSTM Thread
Post by: Yuuki Terumi on March 13, 2014, 08:27:16 PM
Hello, everyone. Welcome to my official BRSTM Pack Thread. This thread is where I display my BRSTM packs that I'm currently working on and the ones that have been made, such as my Vocaloid Pack.


Here are the ones available:
(http://werocksox.webstarts.com/uploads/all_vocaloid.jpg)
Click here for this Pack - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202425 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202425)

(http://i.imgur.com/siYikaq.jpg)
Click here for this Pack - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202697 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202697)

(http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121219200153/blazblue/images/f/f0/BlazBlue_Chronophantasma_(Logo).png)
Click here for this Pack - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202891 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202891)
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread
Post by: Akeno/Archer on March 13, 2014, 08:46:23 PM
Ahem... Your 2nd pic is broken...
Sounds good! Looking forward to see-- I mean, hear your brstm packs!
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma BRSTM Pack Available!
Post by: HeXiouM64 on March 26, 2014, 12:27:55 AM
Oh i saw some of your files in Brawlcustommusic.
There are various of my files :D
There are still some Tracks missing... Can we collab?
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma BRSTM Pack Available!
Post by: Yuuki Terumi on March 26, 2014, 12:40:16 AM
Quote from: HeXiouM64 on March 26, 2014, 12:27:55 AM
Oh i saw some of your files in Brawlcustommusic.
There are various of my files :D
There are still some Tracks missing... Can we collab?

I think I got every theme song from the opening theme to character/rival themes, but tell me which one's you think I'm missing for the Blazblue Pack. And maybe we'll see. No offense.  :)
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma BRSTM Pack Available!
Post by: HeXiouM64 on March 26, 2014, 02:29:27 AM
Damnit i was going to upload Howling Moon II but you did it some seconds ago :C
...
Well im uploading some fanfares and menu songs :)
Include them please.
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma BRSTM Pack Available!
Post by: Yuuki Terumi on March 26, 2014, 02:40:28 AM
Quote from: HeXiouM64 on March 26, 2014, 02:29:27 AM
Well im uploading some fanfares and menu songs :)
Include them please.

Send them to me by PM.
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma BRSTM Pack Available!
Post by: Akeno/Archer on March 26, 2014, 02:43:40 PM
You know what? You made me want to make my own packs... Lol...

Currently downloading yours.
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma BRSTM Pack Available!
Post by: Yuuki Terumi on March 31, 2014, 01:50:38 AM
Here's the next BRSTM Pack I'm working on:

(http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130519153820/guilty-gear/images/0/0c/GGXrd_sign.png)
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma BRSTM Pack Available!
Post by: Yuuki Terumi on April 03, 2014, 04:22:22 PM
I might need help for the next BRSTM Pack I want to make next...so PM me if you want to collab on this one after I'm done with the Guilty Gear Pack.

(http://cdn.cnet.com.au/story_media/339298094/dj-hero_1.jpg)
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma BRSTM Pack Available!
Post by: Sonikku305 on April 17, 2014, 01:08:45 AM
OMG Thank you for posting this. Been looking for BRSTMS for this everywhere. Man I just love playing Blazblue CP, especially its awesome music.

*SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
I just really wish the game didnt end in another cliffhanger

*SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma BRSTM Pack Available!
Post by: Yuuki Terumi on April 17, 2014, 02:34:35 AM
Quote from: Sonikku305 on April 17, 2014, 01:08:45 AM
OMG Thank you for posting this. Been looking for BRSTMS for this everywhere. Man I just love playing Blazblue CP, especially its awesome music.

*SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
I just really wish the game didnt end in another cliffhanger

*SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

No problem, bro. :)

Post Merge: April 17, 2014, 08:57:44 AM

The Guilty Gear Xrd Pack is here! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203258 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203258)

(http://www.moetron.com/uploads/20130805_ggxrd00.jpg)
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | I'm going to need help with the next Pack.
Post by: Yuuki Terumi on April 22, 2014, 06:58:44 PM
If any wants to help me with the next Pack, please reply.

(http://cdn.cnet.com.au/story_media/339298094/dj-hero_1.jpg)
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | I'm going to need help with the next Pack.
Post by: Akeno/Archer on April 22, 2014, 09:40:26 PM
Alright, lemme help you. Just tell me what songs do you want, and I'll help you to make this pack.
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | I'm going to need help with the next Pack.
Post by: Akeno/Archer on May 04, 2014, 06:03:12 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zqyb5b96tp71jrf/kiv_xL7LbE (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zqyb5b96tp71jrf/kiv_xL7LbE)

Told you that it would be done this weekend
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | I'm going to need help with the next Pack.
Post by: Yuuki Terumi on May 05, 2014, 07:41:57 AM
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 04, 2014, 06:03:12 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zqyb5b96tp71jrf/kiv_xL7LbE (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zqyb5b96tp71jrf/kiv_xL7LbE)

Told you that it would be done this weekend

Thanks! I'll make sure the DJ Hero Pack will be ready and set, just give me time.

---------------------------------------

For the next BRSTM Pack after when the DJ Hero Pack is done, here's something that you should all look forward to:

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - Character Select (Let's Get It On) Remix (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjiKRu4V1ho#ws)
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | I'm going to need help with the next Pack.
Post by: Akeno/Archer on May 05, 2014, 01:32:27 PM
I should do the same as you.
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | DJ Hero Pack (1/3)
Post by: Yuuki Terumi on May 23, 2014, 12:00:50 AM
I have uploaded the DJ Hero Pack, but it's only part of the pack so, I'll finish it when I have time so, please be patient.

Here you go: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204044 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204044)
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | I'm going to need help with the next Pack.
Post by: Akeno/Archer on May 23, 2014, 12:07:17 AM
More like "my part", right? Lol...
Don't worry, take your time... No need to rush them like me... lol
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Pack Thread | DJ Hero (1/3) Pack Available
Post by: Yuuki Terumi on May 24, 2014, 07:37:40 PM
UPDATE: Ramlethal Valentine's Theme is now part of the Guilty Gear Xrd Pack.

Here's the song: GGXrd - Ramlethal Valentine Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMhT5uLap8M#)

Here's the BRSTM itself: http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/45444 (http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/45444)
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Thread | DJ Hero Pack discontinued.
Post by: Yuuki Terumi on July 31, 2014, 09:58:26 PM
Got some unfortunate news. The DJ Hero Pack has been discontinued. The reason behind it, it's all because it was too much for me. :(

But on the bright side, I'll still make BRSTMs, and occasionally make a Pack. So look forward to that. So I'll post some BRSTMs on this thread. To show some songs I've recently worked on.  :)

I'll reupload the DJ Hero 1/3 Pack to the Vault, just in case if you guys missed it. You can check it out in my Vault.

Thank you for your convenience and understanding.
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Thread | DJ Hero Pack discontinued.
Post by: Archer(AkenoS3) on August 01, 2014, 01:10:46 PM
Aww... Why did you stop it? Was it that bad to make? Bah... No matter... What are you planning next, then?
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Thread | DJ Hero Pack discontinued.
Post by: Yuuki Terumi on August 01, 2014, 05:28:31 PM
Quote from: Esdese/S3 on August 01, 2014, 01:10:46 PM
What are you planning next, then?

This. V
------------------------------
As I said before I'll upload new BRSTMs to the Vault as well as showcasing them here, so check it out and enjoy. :)

α : Video Games

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ω : Anime

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Thread
Post by: Archer(AkenoS3) on August 01, 2014, 06:05:18 PM
Fate is mah field, man. Carnival Phantasm is no exception :v
Lol jk, do whatever you want. I planned to make several releases of anime OSTs myself. I'll separate the Fate/Series and I have alot more anime soundtracks that'll come too. Maybe I could use some help for Mirai Nikki... If you're interested, that is.
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Thread
Post by: Yuuki Terumi on August 02, 2014, 02:56:19 AM
Quote from: Esdese/S3 on August 01, 2014, 06:05:18 PM
Fate is mah field, man. Carnival Phantasm is no exception :v
Lol jk, do whatever you want. I planned to make several releases of anime OSTs myself. I&'ll separate the Fate/Series and I have alot more anime soundtracks that'll come too. Maybe I could use some help for Mirai Nikki... If you're interested, that is.

Well, anyone can make any BRSTM they want (if they know how). :P As for Mirai Nikki....I'll get back to you on that one.
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Thread
Post by: Yuuki Terumi on August 10, 2014, 08:40:39 PM
Here's some new recently BRSTMs I made and uploaded. Enjoy. :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Mr. Me's BRSTM Thread
Post by: Yuuki Terumi on October 10, 2014, 07:57:36 PM
UPDATE: New BRSTM Pack Available.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206585 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206585)

Enjoy! :)