Hey! I'm trying to retexture my CSS using riivolution. What I mean by texturing is changing up character pictures and names, and some other junk. I have all the files needed, But I'm lost on where to put them. I need to find out where to put all of my BRRES Files. Please help!
Inside the common5.pac located inside the "system" folder.
As for where all the Riivolution files are located standardly, it's here:
SD Root->ssbb->projectm(Or whatever version you're wanting to play, but I use Project M)->{Game Folders(i.e. "fighter" or "system")}
Oh, I use a different directory with riivolution. It looks like this
SD Root-> brawlmods-> textures->{Figters, stages, system, etc}
I was told to put it in there. I'll try out your way though.
Quote from: robochicken7 on July 04, 2014, 04:10:16 AM
Oh, I use a different directory with riivolution. It looks like this
SD Root-> brawlmods-> textures->{Figters, stages, system, etc}
I was told to put it in there. I'll try out your way though.
I don't know who told you that; I got the Riivolution from the official webpage and what I wrote above was my directory O_O
So that may be your problem; anyway, it doesn't hurt to try something(usually).