Basically I'm having trouble cloning characters. I can get past everything, except the Module Editor (3.2)!
:oshi: :srs:
LINKS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So I open the Module Editor for a pit module (ft_waluigi.rel, renamed but the one you get from the BrawlEx Thread) and expand it.
My tutorial says to select section[8] and click Memory Viewer, so I do.
:patrick:
THIS IS WHEN THINGS GET WEIRD :patrick:
Now my tutorial says to select the blue rectangle, and guess what? I do, however in my tutorial (about at 12:02) there are numbers in all of the rectangles, and no numbers in any of mine. SO my tutorial says to make the first rectangle 0000003F, but when I do that, my CSS shows Waluigi as random and freezes when I hover over him. I go back in to my module editor and find that no changes took place...
Extra (Possibly helpful information):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thank you for reading this (Or skipping to the bottom to find TL;DR)
-Tanner
Also, 1 billion dancing kirbys to the person who helps me :)
Do you have the correct hooktype? It should be AXNextFrame.
Yes, I have AXNextFrame as my hook type in gecko
Watch my tutorial, it's an updated method.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45344.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45344.0)
Ok I will, thanks
Post Merge: August 08, 2014, 11:35:19 AM
Ok, this may be because I am on a mac, but I can't click on my Pit clone in the clone tool, should I just give up and use my old PC?
Post Merge: August 08, 2014, 11:44:06 AM
Also Crashes when I type 3F into Config tool CSSRoster.dat
Post Merge: August 08, 2014, 01:24:39 PM
Ok, I got it working, thank you both so much! (I ended up using my PC)
Post Merge: August 08, 2014, 10:29:13 PM
:kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:
BrawlEx Module Editor just will not work for me. Like I pick Snake code and stopped working. >:( >:( >:(
What is the error in that bug?