Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Help & Tutorials => Help => Topic started by: daggerd on April 11, 2010, 05:21:00 AM

Title: Hacks not working
Post by: daggerd on April 11, 2010, 05:21:00 AM
For some reason none of my hacks are showing up.
I have the cheats put on, the hacks in the right location, i am using the latest gecko and have read/watched alot of tutorials.Also the game seems to crash on the stage select screen.
Does anyone know how to fix it?
Title: Re: Hacks not working
Post by: Italian_Boy1Up on April 11, 2010, 05:37:10 AM
What kind of SD card are you using? I know that the Dynamic SD loader won't work on SDHC cards, just found that out today when I tried throwing my hacks on my 4GB card haha. Are you using an official disk, back up disk, usb, memory card? Where are you loading the iso from I guess haha.
Title: Re: Hacks not working
Post by: daggerd on April 11, 2010, 05:46:07 AM
I have the official disk brawl+ and am loading from a sandisk 256 mb micro sd card
Title: Re: Hacks not working
Post by: coolme1015 on April 11, 2010, 09:47:12 PM
i dont think micros work :/
Title: Re: Hacks not working
Post by: pokelover980 on April 12, 2010, 01:14:33 AM
Quote from: coolme1015 on April 11, 2010, 09:47:12 PM
i dont think micros work :/
They work perfectly fine as long as they aren't SDHC, I've used them before.

Anyways, it could be a bad PSA or stage hack if it is freezing on the SSS. What characters do you try to select/what stage do you try to select when it freezes, and what hacks do you have on them (if any)?
Title: Re: Hacks not working
Post by: daggerd on April 12, 2010, 03:47:06 AM
I found out the stage freezing problem but still can't get my hacks on.
I have cloud sephiroth raichu(revamp) knuckles and a nintendog I am making
Title: Re: Hacks not working
Post by: misterpimp5757 on April 12, 2010, 12:38:19 PM
thts weird....are you usin code manager correctly?

do you have the latest file patch code?
Title: Re: Hacks not working
Post by: daggerd on April 12, 2010, 08:51:50 PM
I found the problem, my gct was corrupted and when I try to put in the code to use custom files it isn't seen as a code. Could someone give me a gct with the code in?