When I run the game through gecko it gets onto the safety screen then freezes.
Anyone know the problem?
What codes are you using, and do you have any textures hacks, PSA's or .brstm's?
your common3.pac are corrupted
I'm using the file replacement code and have cloud sephiroth raichu kirbyr.o.b and spongebob.
......do you have phantom wings?
Quote from: coolme1015 on April 13, 2010, 10:35:54 PM
......do you have phantom wings?
:>.>palm:
PW is a person.
Quote from: coolme1015 on April 13, 2010, 10:35:54 PM
......do you have phantom wings?
lol im jealous...i wish i has some phantom wings.
No but I have phantom wing's code
There are many things that can cause the deathy error code.
First of, try removing or renaming your custom character files.
if that doesn't help, look into getting new codes or rebooting the gecko os or homebrew
it could be anything....common3.pac did this for me when i screwed something up....my sc_selcharacter.pac did it too....also it could be one your codes....my suggestion is probably remove one by one....of anything....and if the freezing stops then its something in that folder....but thats the hard way lol.
I think this happened to me once. I think it was a bad info.pac or mu_menumain.pac
Are you using Custom Song Names? Last time I had to put a "?" on everything on the common3.pac for this, if you aren't, try making a Backup of your SD and format it, then get everything inside again and try, if not, try telling us where do you have place the "codes", and codes you're using, and if possible, the Folders where the Brawl Hacks (RSBE-pf) are placed and which are you using, no need to name the files inside "fighter".
Quote from: SegtendoberrizItsLink on April 13, 2010, 11:19:55 PM
Quote from: coolme1015 on April 13, 2010, 10:35:54 PM
......do you have phantom wings?
:>.>palm:
PW is a person.
LOL OMG! not what i meant :D
i know phantom wings is a person..i did mean the code :D
if you did anything with your common5.pac for any of those that could be doing it too..
i also suggest doing....that right there^
Ok, I renamed the rsbp folder rsbe and now the game runs but says no codes found.
Private>wii>app>RSBE>pf>Fighter and all that junk...
just in case that was the problem
I just redid everything and the game loads and sd codes are found but the hacks don't show
SD(This being the SD root)>Private>wii>app>RSBE>pf>Fighter (Here you make a folder for the respective characters and inside put the .psc/.pac/fit***motion
[For example: Fighter/marth/FitMarth01.psc (This'd be the costume)]
SD>Codes>RSBE01.gct (This would be the code file you'd use that Gecko will be loading)
Try setting stuff in order in case those are the problems.
no Its already like that
Let me get this straight..
1>You get into Homebrew
2>Open Gecko, says RSBE codes found, applying.
3>Game starts, but no codes are shown?
What codes are you using? And are you sure they were saved properly?
I am using the latest file replacement code and have tried loads from different websites.(even the one where the origional planzero post is)