Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Help & Tutorials => Help => Topic started by: Vaild Address on December 11, 2014, 12:27:05 AM

Title: (DOLPHIN) how to use sfx code [SOLVED]
Post by: Vaild Address on December 11, 2014, 12:27:05 AM
I've been llooking everywhere for dolphin on how to replace sfx on ssbb by using the sfx code.

I know you can already do that by modifing the brsar itself, but I like the easy way out.
Title: Re: (DOLPHIN) how to use sfx code
Post by: Shinobu Nyan! on December 11, 2014, 08:59:16 PM
Here's (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43379.0) an easy way to get everything running on dolphin.
Title: Re: (DOLPHIN) how to use sfx code
Post by: KingJigglypuff on December 11, 2014, 10:48:28 PM
Here's the method I used.

Project M - Dolphin Set-Up Tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP03UBBcqvw#)

Even though it says Project M, you can use it with Brawl as well.
Title: Re: (DOLPHIN) how to use sfx code
Post by: Vaild Address on December 13, 2014, 02:35:31 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 11, 2014, 10:48:28 PM
Here's the method I used.

Project M - Dolphin Set-Up Tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP03UBBcqvw#)

Even though it says Project M, you can use it with Brawl as well.

Thanks :)

Exactly what I needed.
Title: Re: (DOLPHIN) how to use sfx code
Post by: Shinobu Nyan! on December 16, 2014, 12:42:30 AM
Please add [Solved] to the topic title