The more Damage you have done to you the more exaughsted your character looks or the textures get worn or broken. I was in brawl vault and I saw Critical damage marth... I love the idea of if you have more damage you look fatigued or your texture shows your sword chipped or your clothes a bit dirty or ripped...
But Is any of this possible right now?
Or is this just stupid of me to bring up?
That'd be like a texture transform, a .pac for one and another .pac for the deteriored version I suppose, and if that's the case, I doubt it's possible to load em both during a game, or perhaps by digging more onto things like ganon sword pac or soren attacks changing with taunt, I assume i'd be possible to add a "fatigued" animation let's say.. when he's standing, thought I don't think it's possible to have it activate after a said %, haven't seen anybody working on something like that, correct me if I'm wrong,
[PS: I'd love to see this working too.]
Thank you for your thoughts :3
Hmm Hopefully that can be done with Animations...
Im sure one day we could figure out the textures too.
Hmm...this is a pretty neat idea. I would also like to see this. ^^
Although it would probably be impossible with what we have now. Brawl hacking has come a long way since it began, but it still has a long way to go.
I can see animations being able to make them look fatigued after a while but thats because ive seen the poke trainers pokemon look it after being out for so long... so i dont see why you cant have percentage effect it. Ammirite?
I may sound like a "nOOb", but I've never noticed that.
I assume if the data is already there it is possible, but it would require a bit of editing. I'd try it but I lack the knowledge. >.<
Sounds cool
but I don't think its possible.
Anythings Possible Oizen. Just not at this point in time.
The chipped sword, ripped clothes, etc. Cannot be done, but the fatigued looks and animations can be.
Quote from: songeflemy on April 18, 2010, 07:24:41 PM
The chipped sword, ripped clothes, etc. Cannot be done, but the fatigued looks and animations can be.
pretty much also i think PT's pokemon have data for the tired effect just would require tinkering with some files for it to work on everybody though