Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacking => General Hacking Discussion => Project Concepts => Topic started by: smashyfan on January 12, 2015, 11:33:29 AM

Title: Super Smash Bros Frenzy Q&A
Post by: smashyfan on January 12, 2015, 11:33:29 AM
Ask me anything and I'll try my best to answer!
Title: Re: Super Smash Bros Frenzy Q&A
Post by: Roy935 on January 13, 2015, 02:27:17 AM
Name all the characters in Melee
Title: Re: Super Smash Bros Frenzy Q&A
Post by: smashyfan on January 13, 2015, 02:40:19 AM
Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, C.Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Bowser, Peach, Ice Climbers, Zelda/Sheik, Dr.Mario, Ganondorf, Falco, Young Link, Pichi, Mewtwo, Mr. Game & Watch, Marth, and Roy!
Title: Re: Super Smash Bros Frenzy Q&A
Post by: Roy935 on January 13, 2015, 02:49:26 AM
Nice! Now who where the "forbidden 5" ? That were suppose to be in brawl? but never made it?
Title: Re: Super Smash Bros Frenzy Q&A
Post by: smashyfan on January 13, 2015, 03:53:45 AM
Dr.Mario, Young Link, Pichu, Mewtwo, and Roy...
I want my boy for DLC... :'(
Title: Re: Super Smash Bros Frenzy Q&A
Post by: Roy935 on January 13, 2015, 09:43:49 PM
It was actually Toon Zelda/Sheik, Minus and Plus (Pokémon), Mewtwo, Trixie Kong, and Roy. But You where close! :D and do you mean Roy? if you mean Roy then I agree. <:/
Title: Re: Super Smash Bros Frenzy Q&A
Post by: Kyouma on January 14, 2015, 03:59:23 AM
I noticed about the forbiden 5 thanks to the brawlex fighter ID slots lol