Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacking => General Hacking Discussion => Project Concepts => Topic started by: Lawliet on February 03, 2015, 11:26:22 PM

Poll
Question: Which character should I make a PSA of first?
Option 1: Arcueid votes: 1
Option 2: Hyrule Warriors Link votes: 3
Title: ZeusLink's hack thread
Post by: Lawliet on February 03, 2015, 11:26:22 PM
I'm working on a lot of stuff ^-^

Here's they are

PSAs

Finished

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WIP PSAs

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mini PSAs


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WIP Mini PSAs

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's all! Any questions, concerns, or suggestions, PM me or post in this thread. :kdance:
Title: Re: ZeusLink's hack thread
Post by: Large Leader on February 04, 2015, 01:48:09 AM
I saw your KH Cloud Strife and it was very underwhelming. Choppy animations were the least of your problems. I don't know about your coding, as I didn't take a look at it.

Animations could use a lot of improvement, but it looks like you're trying to improve with all those PSA's you've got planned.

Try going over PSA's you've already made and see if you can work on your animations to make them a bit smoother.

If you ever need help, make a thread over at the A/A Section.
Title: Re: ZeusLink's hack thread
Post by: Lawliet on February 04, 2015, 08:18:08 PM
Quote from: drogoth on February 04, 2015, 01:48:09 AM
I saw your KH Cloud Strife and it was very underwhelming. Choppy animations were the least of your problems. I don't know about your coding, as I didn't take a look at it.

Animations could use a lot of improvement, but it looks like you're trying to improve with all those PSA's you've got planned.

Try going over PSA's you've already made and see if you can work on your animations to make them a bit smoother.

If you ever need help, make a thread over at the A/A Section.
I know what I am doing, but thanks for the heads up. I'll Improve it, and have it ready to play. I don't care if my animations are choppy, I will replace them if I want.

Does your game freeze in any way if you do an attack?
Title: Re: ZeusLink's hack thread
Post by: Ashley and Red on February 04, 2015, 09:24:59 PM
MIKU PSA, I am loving it OwO
Title: Re: ZeusLink's hack thread
Post by: Lawliet on February 04, 2015, 10:34:39 PM
Yup, Miku.  ;D One thing's for sure, I will make her up special move her up, and make some of her moves will be PK effected.
Title: Re: ZeusLink's hack thread
Post by: Kyouma on February 04, 2015, 10:47:03 PM
really interested in miku and shimakaze
Title: Re: ZeusLink's hack thread
Post by: Lawliet on February 04, 2015, 10:50:41 PM
Thanks! I'm not the best at this kind of things, but it's good to see you guys supporting me
Title: Re: ZeusLink's hack thread
Post by: Lawliet on February 09, 2015, 07:18:32 PM
Oh, btw, I'm almost done with Shimakaze