Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Help & Tutorials => Help => Topic started by: Vaild Address on February 16, 2015, 04:40:08 PM

Title: Update your Wii, or not?
Post by: Vaild Address on February 16, 2015, 04:40:08 PM
I wanted to play P:M 3.5 online with Wi-Fi, but I can't because i didn't update the system itself. And if I do that, it might remove all the mods I have left..

Should I risk updating to see what happens or just forget about it?

Title: Re: Update your Wii, or not?
Post by: windhunter7 on February 16, 2015, 04:45:07 PM
Can't you update it with your SD card not in the Wii? Because Project M you can run without installing a program.
Title: Re: Update your Wii, or not?
Post by: Vaild Address on February 17, 2015, 01:22:40 AM
Quote from: windhunter7 on February 16, 2015, 04:45:07 PM
Can't you update it with your SD card not in the Wii? Because Project M you can run without installing a program.
What do you mean?
Title: Re: Update your Wii, or not?
Post by: windhunter7 on February 17, 2015, 01:24:42 AM
Wait, did you mean updating Project M, or your Wii? Because I thought you meant updating the Wii.
Title: Re: Update your Wii, or not?
Post by: Segtendo on February 17, 2015, 01:53:56 AM
If you want to play on WFC now, there is a patch out that lets you play on a custom server since Nintendo shut down their WFC back in May.
http://wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/Wiimmfi_Project#Game_Patcher (http://wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/Wiimmfi_Project#Game_Patcher)