Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacking => General Hacking Discussion => Topic started by: Wingzero007 on March 02, 2015, 10:27:03 PM

Title: ::Wingzero007 Help, Project's and Knowledge Thread::
Post by: Wingzero007 on March 02, 2015, 10:27:03 PM
Hello and Welcome to Wingzero007's Mega-thread! I am Wingzero007 and I Created This Thread to Show What I Have Learned, Planned and Studied. I Hope That I Can Help Those Who Are Up and Coming In Brawl Modding and Increase Their Overall General Technological Prowess! Thanks For Reading This Title.

::Character Ideas::
SBE aka Star Bomb Edition Luigi from the video SMASH
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


::Knowledge Base::
PSA's
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


::Studying::
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


::Helpful information::
STGRESULT_en.pac
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.